The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

Today I am sporting some stubble...I feel the need to grow some more facial hair so I may keep it.

Sportin the stubble myself as well. Gonna shave with a dull rusty straight edge razor tomorrow morning. :whistle:

Try using some of your razor sharp wit - it may do a better job!

I'm as witty as a wet paper towel. I tried shaving with a wet paper towel for a few months... ended up filling in as a bass player for Toto.

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I am sporting some stubble...I feel the need to grow some more facial hair so I may keep it.

Sportin the stubble myself as well. Gonna shave with a dull rusty straight edge razor tomorrow morning. :whistle:

Try using some of your razor sharp wit - it may do a better job!

I'm as witty as a wet paper towel. I tried shaving with a wet paper towel for a few months... ended up filling in as a bass player for Toto.

:rofl2:

I'm having Indian for dinner tonight.

I hope his family don't miss him.

Make sure you remove his turban before serving, or you'll be picking threads out from between your teeth all night :tumbsup:

I'm having Indian for dinner tonight.

I hope his family don't miss him.

Make sure you remove his turban before serving, or you'll be picking threads out from between your teeth all night :tumbsup:

Thanks for the tip, mate. I've already got that part planned, though. I think when I unravel his turban it'll serve as a good napkin.

Somebody left a calculator on my table.... :yikes:

Very strange... something about it's not adding up...

Hahaha :rofl2: sometimes Pete you're just too clever

Oh yes indeedy :rofl2::rofl2:

:rofl2: My belly shook like a bowel full of jelly.

A "bowel"?? I hope you mean a bowl ?? :rofl2::rofl2:

I start drinking coffee pretty early... ;)

I find the jelly and bowel references offensive and potentially damaging to my 4 year old daughter btw JJ. I will leave it to your discretion to remove such terms from your future missives.

I find the jelly and bowel references offensive and potentially damaging to my 4 year old daughter btw JJ. I will leave it to your discretion to remove such terms from your future missives.

I typed bowel. I meant bowel. Oh and Pete, it isn't my job to police what your daughter is allowed to view. :P

I typed bowel. I meant bowel. Oh and Pete, it isn't my job to police what your daughter is allowed to view. :P

I know brother, It's the government's job, right? ;)

As a busy parent in today's modern world I really have no time to be worrying about my own children... <_<

As a busy parent in today's modern world I really have no time to be worrying about my own children... <_<

That's understandable.

I just park my kids in front of the TV all day, every day. Everybody knows that a steady diet of video violence and endless advertising helps kids grow up to be productive, intelligent members of society. :lol:

I just park my kids in front of the TV all day, every day. Everybody knows that a steady diet of video violence and endless advertising helps kids grow up to be productive, intelligent members of society. :lol:

Don't forget the Endless amounts of sugar that every growing child needs...

Don't forget the Endless amounts of sugar that every growing child needs...

And the "rated M for Mature" video games!! :whistle:

That's understandable.

... If not applaudable.

That's understandable.

... If not applaudable.

Dude, you are gonna make a GREAT dad! :drink:

Just stick with us and me and Keef'll steer ya in the right direction when the time comes.

That's understandable.

... If not applaudable.

Dude, you are gonna make a GREAT dad! :drink:

Just stick with us and me and Keef'll steer ya in the right direction when the time comes.

You guys will still be around in the year 3089???

I'm going to eat left-over chinese from last night - honey chicken. Yum.

For those keeping score, the Indian plan fell through last night. Their kitchen malfunctioned or something. :(

For those keeping score, the Indian plan fell through last night. Their kitchen malfunctioned or something. :(

Was the malfunction caused by the turbin?

Was the malfunction caused by the turbin?

Yeah, it might have got caught up in some of the machinery... you know, all that machinery you often see in a kitchen? Personally, I think the place just exploded.