Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

Sex is $2.99/gal here in South Florida.

Sounds like a fun place. ;)

And like a schmuck I had to look at my post again to make sure I didn't put sex although the sex is awesome here.

And like a schmuck I had to look at my post again to make sure I didn't put sex although the sex is awesome here.

:lol: I do that too - I always look back and think, shit... did I actually write that? Usually, though, it's just Pete or Wes tampering with my posts. Such a childish thing to do. You'd never catch me... uh, oh... uh, as you were.

Nice one G, I bet bookings for flights to Florida just jumped about 200 percent. :rofl2:

One U.S. Gallon is 4.5 litres ... right now I'm paying around 95 pence a litre for diesel thats almost $2 which makes a gallon over here $9 ! :doh:

Backed, Saint Nicholas. It sounds like our American buddies are living life in the easy stretch of Petrol Haven compared to us battling foreigners. With all conversions done, I think we’re paying around usd$6 per gallon in Australia. $3.30 sounds like paradise to me. As I said, we haven’t seen prices that cheap in Australia since the 1980’s.

I heard it was anywhere between $5 to $7 a gallon of gas in some parts of Europe I can't even imagine. You guys must be taking public transportation, I know I would be.

One U.S. Gallon is 4.5 litres ... right now I'm paying around 95 pence a litre for diesel thats almost $2 which makes a gallon over here $9 ! :doh:

Backed, Saint Nicholas. It sounds like our American buddies are living life in the easy stretch of Petrol Haven compared to us battling foreigners. With all conversions done, I think we’re paying around usd$6 per gallon in Australia. $3.30 sounds like paradise to me. As I said, we haven’t seen prices that cheap in Australia since the 1980’s.

I heard it was anywhere between $5 to $7 a gallon of gas in some parts of Europe I can't even imagine. You guys must be taking public transportation, I know I would be.

It's well pricey over here !!!

I just took my "dressing" off my hand, wiped away big chuncks of dried blood which were clinging to the two metal prongs sticking out the back of my hand, and then I applied a new bandaging. Surprisingly, didn't hurt at all. The prongs look like a part of my person now. I am f*cking dreading the moment they pry them from my hand. Quivering just thinking of it.

Had 3 prongs in my wrist when I broke it some years ago to support the bones, I didn't feel a thing when they took them out...just a weird sensation and a small drop of blood...and a few holes lol. It was strange I couldn't take my eyes off them as they pulled them out.

Ya know this thread is getting waaaaaayyyyyy too interesting - only Wotty has kept the spirit of it up recently.

Firehouses have circular stairways because the engines were at a time pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor, and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.

Firehouses have circular stairways because the engines were at a time pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor, and figured out how to walk up straight staircases.

See...see this is exactly what I mean...an interesting nugget of info. :lol:

Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40,000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.

Eric.This thread is supposed to be uninteresting.I find facts like yours make me want to delve into real-estate law.. :blink:

Friday night in Thetford ANYTHING could happen :popcorn:

Nick.You are having a fookin' laugh ain't ya ???

Mailing an entire building has been illegal in the U.S. since 1916 when a man mailed a 40,000-ton brick house across Utah to avoid high freight rates.

Eric.This thread is supposed to be uninteresting.I find facts like yours make me want to delve into real-estate law.. :blink:

HAHAHAHAHA....

I'd hate to be the poor bastard mail man who had to deliver THAT thing... :blink:

Friday night in Thetford ANYTHING could happen :popcorn:

Nick.You are having a fookin' laugh ain't ya ???

Not at all my dear friend I can see the headlines:-

Cow scares man in lane.

Village idiot found drooling on tractor.

Townie laughs at milkmaid.

Pig elected to council elders.

Scarecrow falls over in field.

Half eaten pie found in road, diversion in operation.

Wheel falls off cart.

Owl spotted.

Farmer loses keys to barn.

Farmer finds keys to barn in his other pocket.

John's toe sticks out of his boot.

It's a hotbed of excitement I'll be bound!

In fact round there I'd be bound and thrown into the local river to appease the water nymphs and other faerie folk!

Nice one G, I bet bookings for flights to Florida just jumped about 200 percent. :rofl2:

I flew in this morning. Chris, you got a spare room for a brother for a few nights?

I just took my "dressing" off my hand, wiped away big chuncks of dried blood which were clinging to the two metal prongs sticking out the back of my hand, and then I applied a new bandaging. Surprisingly, didn't hurt at all. The prongs look like a part of my person now. I am f*cking dreading the moment they pry them from my hand. Quivering just thinking of it.

Had 3 prongs in my wrist when I broke it some years ago to support the bones, I didn't feel a thing when they took them out...just a weird sensation and a small drop of blood...and a few holes lol. It was strange I couldn't take my eyes off them as they pulled them out.

Ya know this thread is getting waaaaaayyyyyy too interesting - only Wotty has kept the spirit of it up recently.

Yeah, I kinda thought it might be okay yesterday when it didn't hurt at all... but it's just a mindset thing, still not looking forward to it. Do the holes stay there? I also have told myself I won't look, but I bet I watch it like a hawk. A hungry hawk. Mmmmm, blood.

Do the holes stay there?

Yes Geoff .... the holes stay there forever <_< ... you're cursed to walk the Earth with a hand choc full 'o' holes :P

Nope...I can see a small...tiny tiny scar on one part of my wrist where one of them was and in the right light after looking reaaaaalllly hard I can see a light patch where another was, but I can't find where the 3rd was at all...that's about it mate...nowt to panic about.

I stood up today,only for a few seconds,but I did it.. :banana:

WOO HOO Ian. That's great news. Every little bit you stand helps. :drink::dance::drink: