The Uninteresting Thread

Malebolgia

I just took the dog on a walk.

I did that yesterday though it was more like a run. At the end I was panting like crazy and she was sweating like a fiend. Good fun and exercise though. Damn she's cute. And I think she thinks I'm cute too. I hope.

Didn't you just get married Geoff?? I bet your wife sleeps on the couch :P

:rofl2: Wouldn't surprise me...

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I just took the dog on a walk.

I did that yesterday though it was more like a run. At the end I was panting like crazy and she was sweating like a fiend. Good fun and exercise though. Damn she's cute. And I think she thinks I'm cute too. I hope.

That takes the term Doggy-style to a whole new place. :anon:

Just finished a cup of tea. Don't know how I did it while looking at this thread and imagining Geoff panting and sweating with his dog...

My back is f**king killing me this morning.

I'm sitting in the basement listening to House of Shakira, waiting for a friend to show up.

You have friends? :unsure:

Seriously which HOS cd is that? The only one I've heard is 'Lint' and I got rid of it for some reason, I kind of miss that cd.

I'm sitting in the basement listening to House of Shakira, waiting for a friend to show up.

You have friends? :unsure:

Seriously which HOS cd is that? The only one I've heard is 'Lint' and I got rid of it for some reason, I kind of miss that cd.

You wound me... -_-

"On The Verge" specifically the song "After The Fall", really pretty song... I really like these guys, great sense of melody and their hooks never sound cheesy or tired IMHO. Not my favorite band, but I always find myself singing along to their choruses, so there must be something there... :blink:

That is so creepy, but so alluring. I wish I was the one meeting you in your basement.

What if there's just one thing happening, you and I which is one which is everything.

I borrowed 'Body Rides' by Richard Laymon from the library at lunch after returning his other novel, 'The Lake' - which was not his best. Terrible ending, very out of character. Looking forward to 'Body Rides' though.

I'm not quite as attractive as I was yesterday (I just ate 3 Arnotts biscuits) but I am still somewhat of an opus.

I'm not quite as attractive as I was yesterday (I just ate 3 Arnotts biscuits) but I am still somewhat of an opus.

I become more attractive the more drunk I get.

I was never really into your red eyes, though. I hope for your sake Pete agrees with you.

I was never really into your red eyes, though. I hope for your sake Pete agrees with you.

Who's this Pete that you speak of? I thought his name was Rick. :unsure:

Who's this Pete that you speak of? I thought his name was Rick. :unsure:

again? :blink:

I like the start of 'Body Rides'. Sounds like it's going to be an excellent one.

I used to offer body rides to my female coworkers. I probably will again as soon as the lawsuit is settled and I can come back to work.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I'm just the opposite. I become more attractive when everyone else gets drunk. :anon:

I like the start of 'Body Rides'. Sounds like it's going to be an excellent one.

I used to offer body rides to my female coworkers. I probably will again as soon as the lawsuit is settled and I can come back to work.

:rofl2:

I was so in the zone to use the term 'body rides' to my best advantage... but because I put it out there myself I didn't want to make my own mockery of the title. I'm glad I left it in good hands.