• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm posting here on the board instead of washing the dishes like I should be doing.

I forgot my lunch so I will eat Hungry Jacks for lunch. It's cool, but money I needn't have spent.

Poor hungry Jack....if you eat his then what will he have?

Dishes are done... trash is out... dog has taken his nightly dump ... I'm finished! :)

I forgot my lunch so I will eat Hungry Jacks for lunch. It's cool, but money I needn't have spent.

He tried to eat my arm when I took his food. I introduced him to my elbow and now he will be eating from a tube for the next month. I think I can pretty safely say that that was the last time Hungry Jack will mess with me.

PS. I stole his wallet too.

I just FINALLY bought a case for my Gigabeat, about 2-3 years after the receipt of the said Gigabeat. I wanted him to know I do love him. It was expensive as f*ck (us$18.98 for a wimpy little slip case thing) but I do really need it and have wanted it for oh, like so 4000 years. Glad I finally took the plunge. C'mon, pat me on the back. Someone.

You know you want to. *Offers back to fumbling hands*

Good meal I hope,but where did you leave your bike ? :whistle:

I leave my bike at Eastwood train station every day. With two locks on it. I'm very cautious.

And handsome. FYI.

I have stroked the bottom of my face several times and it feels scruffy. Looks handsome, I'm sure.

Plus, norks have a large emphasis on what happens with my eyeballs in everyday life. Especially on the train. Damn sexy ladiez everywhere.

I have a Dell technician in my house fixing my laptop for the second day in a row... the silence is awkward. I can feel him staring at me. Hes possibly considering stealing something or he wants my baby. Awkward silence... no wait he just spoke... if only i could understand him...