• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Geoff

• heaven&hell

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

I carried a box of 6 bottles of Yellowglenn Bella sparkly champagne from Dan Murphy's up to the car at lunch. And it's about 30 degrees celcius outside. Sitting in the office sweating is not on my list of radical things to do.

I'm thinking about making a 2006 comp of my fav songs.

I'm still thinking about this. The problem I see is narrowing it down to 17 or 18 songs to fit on 1 cd. <_<

Dude, I was all over this concept a week ago. I was also going to do a compilation for 2005 because I have a list of the best of that year. The only problem this year is that I have 4 Papa Roach songs and 3 Treat songs in my top 17, but I want 17/18 different artists if I do a mix. I'd definately have to include stuff like 'Without me' from Mirror Mirror, or 'Ghost of Time' from HOL... maybe a Sunstorm song and some Summerhero and Kid Courageous. So much to consider! We should all make a best of 2006 comp and post our findings here!

I'm still thinking about this. The problem I see is narrowing it down to 17 or 18 songs to fit on 1 cd. <_<

Dude, I was all over this concept a week ago. I was also going to do a compilation for 2005 because I have a list of the best of that year. The only problem this year is that I have 4 Papa Roach songs and 3 Treat songs in my top 17, but I want 17/18 different artists if I do a mix. I'd definately have to include stuff like 'Without me' from Mirror Mirror, or 'Ghost of Time' from HOL... maybe a Sunstorm song and some Summerhero and Kid Courageous. So much to consider! We should all make a best of 2006 comp and post our findings here!

Has Cliff got a new album out??

Has Cliff got a new album out??

Nick, Nick... Nick. If he had a new album out would I seriously be sitting here wasting my time on a chat board? Tsk, Tsk. No one gets me dancing like Cliff does.

I'm working on mine right now. So far I have one song from the following bands:

Iron Maiden

Riot

Whitesnake

House of Lords

Jorn

Pretty Maids

Avalon

Warrant

Wig Wam

Treat

Sunstorm

Strikeforce

Smash Alley

Rain

Michael Bormann

Leverage

Funny Money

Final Frontier

Fair Warning

Evancapps

Europe

Demon Angels

Daughtry

Circle II Circle

Carmen Grey

Brother Firetribe

Blind Guardian

Bang Tango

Babylon Bombs

Talisman

Paul Stanley

The Poodles

Alibi

Ted Poley

I'm trying to do one song from each artist so It looks like I'm gonna have to do 2 Volumes.

I wanted to include something from the Slamer cd but can't find a song I like enough.

When Nick laughs the whole world smiles with him.

Which Treat song did you put on there, Wes? Whitesnake? What are you talking about Willis? Is that a live song or something?

Well that's it...I've almost outdone myself in talking total and complete nonsense tonight (with help from a certain Antipodean chap).....I should get a little work done in my last hour or so.

I bid you all farewell for now.....until we meet again.....who knows where...or when!

"Now it's time to say good night

Good night Sleep tight

Now the sun turns out his light

Good night Sleep tight

Dream sweet dreams for me

Dream sweet dreams for you."

:drink:

I love that term 'Antipodean'... had seriously never heard it before meeting Nick. And uh... well... yeah... I'd, uh... never heard it before. Now I have.

Amazing how well that story turned out.

Sweet dreams, Nick. :D

Just then, I created what is arguably the weakest thread this board has ever seen. I'm a little nervous about why I did it.

I've only got 51mins of "work" left for this afternoon. Hopefully I stay away for the duration of this time...