What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Vertigo - s/t ; I bought this with the Over the Edge album in mind... turns out I've never actually heard this before. Sounds cool enough... not as good as 'II", though... even if the sound is.

In Random Rotation:

BITCHE'S BRUE ~ We Might Not Be American...

VAIN ~ No Respect

DOXY ~ Talk Is Cheap

RAZORMAID ~ First Cutt

Van Stephenson 'Suspicious Heart'

Van Stephenson 'Righteous Anger'

FM 'Indiscreet'

Saga - The Beginners Guide To Throwing Shapes

Y&T - Earthshaker

Spock's Beard - The Light

Fredrikesen/ Phillips - S/T

Carmen Gray - The Portrait Of Carmen Gray

Vertigo - s/t ; I bought this with the Over the Edge album in mind... turns out I've never actually heard this before. Sounds cool enough... not as good as 'II", though... even if the sound is.

I'm surprised about that. I love that first VERTIGO, particularly the opening 4 or 5 songs. Obviously the "II' album sounds awful but I just don't think the songs are as good...

A 2 hour crawl through the snow to work this morning with only one CD to put on repeat:-

BILLY KLIPPERT - Naked & Simple Truth

A 2 hour crawl through the snow to work this morning with only one CD to put on repeat:-

Jeeeezzz I had the same problem a trip that takes 35 minutes tops took 2 hours due to an accident on the M60!!! So the Toto got played a couple of times......saving the AlternativA for home.

I'm surprised about that. I love that first VERTIGO, particularly the opening 4 or 5 songs. Obviously the "II' album sounds awful but I just don't think the songs are as good...

So far all the songs are good, but I thought the opening 5 on 'II" were all excellent. I'll listen to it through, and then again, but I can't see it topping 'II'. I wish it was Over The Edge, though... that CD is awesome.

So far all the songs are good, but I thought the opening 5 on 'II" were all excellent. I'll listen to it through, and then again, but I can't see it topping 'II'. I wish it was Over The Edge, though... that CD is awesome.

I sold that OVER THE EDGE CD. And the PERFECT WORLD one with Kelly Hansen, & the TOMMY FUNDERBURK & JAMES CHRISTIAN CD's too. To be brutally honest they all bored the life out of me. The terrible production jobs (particularly the vocal production) totally spoilt them all. Great vocalists all made to sound average. Anyway enough ranting!

Next Up:-

CODE - The Enemy Within

Nuclear Assault-Survive :banger:

Thanks Bob this is good stuff. :drink:

Awesome, I'm glad you like it. Isn't Technology a kick ass song. Handle With Care is almost as good it has a little more speed than Survive.

Now playing...

Final Frontier - Freelight

Anvil - STRENGTH OF STEEL

Cycle Sluts From Hell - S/T

On deck:

Armored Saint - DELIRIOUS NOMAD

Awesome, I'm glad you like it. Isn't Technology a kick ass song. Handle With Care is almost as good it has a little more speed than Survive.

Now playing...

Final Frontier - Freelight

I was just playing "Handle With Care". Good, but "Survive" is better IMO. "Critical Mass" is a killer tune. :banger:

Next Up:-

XENTRIX - For Who's Advantage

Damn, I haven't heard Nuclear Assault in ages. Is that the CD with "Brainwashed" on it? What a classic song that is.

"WHYYYYYY DON'T YOU THINK FOR YOURSELLLLLLFFFFF?" :banger:

Damn, I haven't heard Nuclear Assault in ages. Is that the CD with "Brainwashed" on it? What a classic song that is.

Why yes it is. You have a good memory.

Why yes it is. You have a good memory.

My brother was the big N.A. fan in our house back in the day, never owned any of their stuff myself (though I really should correct that), but I used to steal his tapes once in a while... I remember I especially liked "THE PLAGUE" EP

Back on topic: Now playing...

Nevermore - DREAMING NEON BLACK