What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

WHITE VISION 'same'

CLIFF MAGNESS 'Solo'

Eddie Schwartz - Private Life (Best Shots)

Toto - Falling In Between (Jap)

Manila Thrills - Tomorrow's Waiting (Initial impression - Very disappointing!!!!!!!)

Manila Thrills - Tomorrow's Waiting  (Initial impression -  Very disappointing!!!!!!!)

:( Gosh.....that's too bad. I'm loving it!!!

The drums on "Tomorrow's Waiting" are kickin'!! I'm such a sucker for a good strong drum!!! :banger:

Manila Thrills - Tomorrow's Waiting  (Initial impression -  Very disappointing!!!!!!!)

Jez...if this one is 'VERY' disappointing...what on Earth were you expecting??!!! You do realise this stuff is from 1988 or so...??

Hmmm....to each his own...you must have had some HIGH expectations for an Indie band in 1988.... :lol:

To stay on topic...I just had to throw Manila Thrills back in to verify that I'm not crazy....... :lol:

Manila Thrills - Tomorrow's Waiting" :banger: Me not disappointed! :P

Jez...if this one is 'VERY' disappointing...what on Earth were you expecting??!!! You do realise this stuff is from 1988 or so...??

Hmmm....to each his own...you must have had some HIGH expectations for an Indie band in 1988.... :lol:

To stay on topic...I just had to throw Manila Thrills back in to verify that I'm not crazy....... :lol:

JLP

I know this is an indie from 1988 and I didn't have very high expectations either. A few people have been pushing this one here at HH, so just thought i'd check it out, nothing more nothing less. I don't think it's bad and for an indie the sound/production is excellent, better than some Pro releases. But - Material wise is pretty patchy throughout - the reason why I am disappointed. I don't think it is as good as some are making it out to be. Thats all. Just an opinion.

:drink::drink:

JLP

I know this is an indie from 1988 and I didn't have very high expectations either. A few people have been pushing this one here at HH, so just thought i'd check it out, nothing more nothing less. I don't think it's bad and for an indie the sound/production is excellent, better than some Pro releases. But - Material wise is pretty patchy throughout - the reason why I am disappointed. I don't think it is as good as some are making it out to be. Thats all. Just an opinion.

I'm really sorry to hear that Jez. Hopefully it will grow on you after a few listens.

I always play new discs quite a few times before I post anything in the reviews section and this one will be no different - which is why I said my 'initial impression' after 3 or 4 spins. Don't get me wrong - I'm NOT saying it's that bad - just so far none of the songs have grabbed me at all.

JOURNEY 'Frontiers'

HOTEL HUNGER 'This Is Where The Fun Starts'

VAN ZANT 'Same'

FOREIGNER 'Inside Information'

FRONTLINE 'Almost Unreleased'