What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

HEAT - s/t

Marcello/Vestry - s/t

Silence - 'Open road'

Three of the year's best. I don't know how I managed to think Marcello Vestry was out of the top 5 of the year!!! Easily a top 3 finisher.

HEAT - s/t

Marcello/Vestry - s/t

Silence - 'Open road'

Three of the year's best. I don't know how I managed to think Marcello Vestry was out of the top 5 of the year!!! Easily a top 3 finisher.

2 of those that should make my top ten, although the rate other excellent stuff is arriving through my letterbox at present, even these may get the push.

White Sister - S/T

Valentine - Soul Salvation

Valentine - S/T

Hugo - S/T

HEAT - s/t

Marcello/Vestry - s/t

Silence - 'Open road'

2 of those that should make my top ten, although the rate other excellent stuff is arriving through my letterbox at present, even these may get the push.

Which is the exclusion? Marcello/Vestry?

HEAT - s/t

Marcello/Vestry - s/t

Silence - 'Open road'

Afraid so mate. I like the Marchello/Vestry, but I can't say it blows me away like it has done for some others.

HEAT - s/t

Marcello/Vestry - s/t

Silence - 'Open road'

Afraid so mate. I like the Marchello/Vestry, but I can't say it blows me away like it has done for some others.

I listened to it so much when I first got it that I kind of over-killed it a bit I think, but returning back now I have to say I think it's delicious. I can see why your good self - as a s/t Danger Danger loving fan as opposed to a 'Screw it' preferring fan - might not be so wild as others are about it though. Definitey has a 'Screw It' vibe.

Onto Silence, though... I usually hate duets but seriously, how good is that 'Flowers Of Pain' track?! What a gem. Great disc.

Stone Gods - their disc

Rise Against - 'Appeal to reason'

Vanity Blvd - whatever it's called

Hardreams - the new one

Y&T - Live One Hot Night....It only takes the first couple of seconds when the drums come in on "Open Fire", you know, just like on the DVD, you are in for one special ride :bowdown:

Pink Cream 69 - Thunderdome

Harem Scarem - Weight Of The World

Funny you should say that because after reading the reviews from everyone, I was thinking this must be the holy grail of recent releases so I was just going to buy it from all the rave reviews, but I thought I'd check out the samples anyway and after doing so have no intention of getting it :unsure: .....just does not do anything for me

Funny you should say that because after reading the reviews from everyone, I was thinking this must be the holy grail of recent releases so I was just going to buy it from all the rave reviews, but I thought I'd check out the samples anyway and after doing so have no intention of getting it :unsure: .....just does not do anything for me

It's good, don't get me wrong, but 'The Holy Grail' of recent releases - errr no chance mate!! ;)

It's good, don't get me wrong, but 'The Holy Grail' of recent releases - errr no chance mate!!

Not with this hitting the shelves on November 3!!! :wub:

50th%20Anniversary%202CD%20Cliff.jpg

Hmm, yeah I can see that... :blink:

Now spinning at the office: Stratovarius - Episode

It's good, don't get me wrong, but 'The Holy Grail' of recent releases - errr no chance mate!!

:rofl2:

:rofl2:

I want this now!! :D

I struggle with that album and Visions... theyre just boring.. all songs are similar... yet i love the older and newer stuff..

I struggle with that album and Visions... theyre just boring.. all songs are similar... yet i love the older and newer stuff..

Sometimes I'm in the mood for progressive, well played music, songwriting be damned. This is one of those mornings, I agree that there is a bit of a sameyness to it.

Sometimes I'm in the mood for progressive, well played music, songwriting be damned. This is one of those mornings, I agree that there is a bit of a sameyness to it.

If you've heard one Stratovarius album you've pretty much heard'em all, I sez. I had a bunch of 'em for a while and traded'em all off save for the CHOSEN ONES best-of...

Anyway, spinning this AM:

Plasmatics - COUP D'ETAT

Desperado - BLOODIED BUT UNBOWED