What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

In the apartment I've got POLE POSITION: "Pole Position" keeping me company. In the truck, it's SALIVA: "Survival of the Sickest" and JUDAS PRIEST: "Angel of Retribution" keeping my foot to the pedal and the pedal to the floor. :banger:

Did a little Modern Rock during the lunch today.......listened to a real good one:

Closure ~ "s/t".....their are two perfect tracks on the album 'Afterglow' and 'Crushed'.....excellent songs!!!

ADRIANGALE....................LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

What's the verdict on this one? I've been holding off on getting it...just waiting to see what a few of the "die hard" AG fans really think of it.... :)

Did a little Modern Rock during the lunch today.......listened to a real good one:

Closure ~ "s/t".....their are two perfect tracks on the album 'Afterglow' and 'Crushed'.....excellent songs!!!

Ha! So did I! I broke down and finally picked up Three Days Grace - S/T.....

DAMN! Some hard rocking nu-metal fo sho! Won't appeal to everyone here, but I've LOVED it so far! :banger::banger::banger:

DAMN! Some hard rocking nu-metal fo sho! Won't appeal to everyone here, but I've LOVED it so far! :banger::banger::banger:

Yeah...the wife loves that album!!! Whip..you REALLY need to hear the Closure cd if you haven't already!

What's the verdict on this one? I've been holding off on getting it...just waiting to see what a few of the "die hard" AG fans really think of it.... :)

Yeah, yea or nay? You better say it's good becaue I'll be getting it next month and then it'll be your fault if you say it sucks and I don't like it! :P

:lol:

:lol: C'mon....am I the RIGHT person to ask??!!??!!??!! I'm just a LITTLE bit on the prejudiced side, no?

It's freakin' AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: MUCH better than the live stuff on "Hood" :angel:

And it was a gift.....so it's extra special to me!!! :D

Yeah...the wife loves that album!!! Whip..you REALLY need to hear the Closure cd if you haven't already!

Listening to "Look Out Below" right now...not bad at all.... :banger:

HOW are you listening? Where? What? I tried to find even a sample of "Crushed".......but nada. :(

:help:

HOW are you listening? Where? What? I tried to find even a sample of "Crushed".......but nada. :(

Try here.... :lol:

Closure samples

Try here.... :lol:

Closure samples

Ooops......told ya I was tired...... :lol:

Thanks!

Thanks!

:director:WAKE UP!

:P

Thanks!

:director:WAKE UP!

:P

:angryfire: It's NOT worrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrking!!! F*()$)&@#))*($&*) :crying:

In my car stereo today is:

ZERO "From Zero to Hero"

INTUITION "Turn It On"

:lol:

Selected tracks from AdrianGale ~ Live (again) which I shall be posting on daily for the next week and a half..... :lol:

"Reap What You Sow" ......drums could be a little stronger......but DAMN good sound!!!! :banana: