What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

RIOT - Thundersteel

I've got to get more of their stuff...there album covers are so cheezy.

Every era is awesome but I'd start with the first 3 albums with Guy Speranza(RIP).

The last 5 or 6 with Dimeo are awesome as well but in a more Rainbow vibe so a little different than the NWOBHM sound they really had although they pre-dated that scene/sound.

Thanks Wes, I think I'm going to start in the middle and work it in both directions.

BLACK 'N BLUE - "Hell Yeah"

Spun this one about 10 times since picking it up at M3.

Dio - DREAM EVIL (R.I.P. one year ago today...)

Flotsam & Jetsam - NO PLACE FOR DISGRACE

Warrant - ULTRAPHOBIC

Skid Row - SLAVE TO THE GRIND

Britny Fox - S/T

Kix - BLOW MY FUSE

Iced Earth - NIGHT OF THE STORMRIDER

Final Axe - THE AXE OF THE APOSTLES

Great White - S/T

Kind of a mixed bag... :blink:

Bruce Springsteen - Darkness On The Edge Of Town

Ha ha ..! The goold old days ... ! Reminds of my final year at school.

OT:

Grady Cain - Faces of Cain

Strangeways - s/t

EVERY AVENUE - Picture Perfect :git:

(damn, I'm not really into modern rock kind of stuff, but love this so much, yoo Geoff, can you recommend me couple of albums that's really similar to this gem ?)

(damn, I'm not really into modern rock kind of stuff, but love this so much, yoo Geoff, can you recommend me couple of albums that's really similar to this gem ?)

I forget where you were at with your modern stuff, but do you have the likes of SR-71 and Marvelous 3? A Change of Pace are good too. Mind is pretty much blank at the moment, but there's a few out there in this style. So far this year, there are very impressive releases from Forever the Sickest Kids, The Friday Night Boys and Junior Doctor which are all kind of similar, I guess. :)

Spinning:

Reece-Kronlund - 'Solid'

ArkAngel - Warrior

I forget where you were at with your modern stuff, but do you have the likes of SR-71 and Marvelous 3? A Change of Pace are good too. Mind is pretty much blank at the moment, but there's a few out there in this style. So far this year, there are very impressive releases from Forever the Sickest Kids, The Friday Night Boys and Junior Doctor which are all kind of similar, I guess. :)

Spinning:

Reece-Kronlund - 'Solid'

regarding modern stuff, i think melodic/pop punk or power pop kind of bands is acceptable for me but usually i don't like anything metalcore/hardcore or anything that ended up with 'core' :D

I like SR-71's debut, haven't heard Marvelous 3, will check out those bands you mentioned man :party421:

np. MOTLEY CRUE - Decade of Decadence