What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

Badhoven - Behind the Masquerade

Great stuff ! Thanks for the tip, Charly !! Big kudos to Austria ! :drink:

FARCRY - High Gear

TRIGGER THE BLOODSHED - The Great Depression

PAPA ROACH - Metamorphisis

Queensryche-American Soldier

What a great disc..."Home Again","The Voice","If I Were King"...what great songs and great lyrics.I know i am in the minority here but if you listen to this for what it is meant to be this is killer!!

Just gave it a good listen at high volume on a long car ride, I agree with you man, it's good stuff. They'll never recreate another (insert your favorite 'ryche album here), but that doesn't make this any less of a good album IMO.

What a great disc..."Home Again","The Voice","If I Were King"...what great songs and great lyrics.I know i am in the minority here but if you listen to this for what it is meant to be this is killer!!

Just gave it a good listen at high volume on a long car ride, I agree with you man, it's good stuff. They'll never recreate another (insert your favorite 'ryche album here), but that doesn't make this any less of a good album IMO.

Backed - As I said in another thread, this is yet another different sounding Queensryche album and whilst I wouldn't exactly say it is a Killer, there are some damned great songs on here. I absolutely love 'Home Again' especially.

Backed - As I said in another thread, this is yet another different sounding Queensryche album and whilst I wouldn't exactly say it is a Killer, there are some damned great songs on here. I absolutely love 'Home Again' especially.

I just about bought this when I was at Wal-mart but for some reason put it back on the shelf.

Maybe I'll buy it the next time I'm over there.

PESILENCE - Resurrection Macabre

FARCRY - High Gear

PAPA ROACH - Metamorphosis