Song of the Day

66 mustang

I just heard 'Sex is on fire' by Kings of Leon out in the shed. It's a damn catchy song. But according to those thugs in the other thread am I not allowed to mention it here because it's not a "proper" song of the day - just a song in my head which I don't necessarily want there?

I just heard 'Sex is on fire' by Kings of Leon out in the shed. It's a damn catchy song. But according to those thugs in the other thread am I not allowed to mention it here because it's not a "proper" song of the day - just a song in my head which I don't necessarily want there?

That song is indeed catchy as f*ck. And I had it as as my "Song Of The Day" a couple of days ago...

See You In Heaven - Soul Doctor......One of the best power ballads ever..........period !!!!!!!!!

Adam Lambert - Aftermath

his album might not be as good as it could have been, but this is without a shadow of doubt the best modern rock song ive heard all year

UTTERLY SENSATIONAL.

Danger Danger - What Im Talkin About

[kills me everytime this song starts......what an awesome start to the album! killer solo as well!]

Yep, great song but I have to be honest - that catch phrase is seriously getting on my nerves. In real life, if someone said 'That's what I'm talking about' within 10 feet of me I'd probably stab them to death.

I find myself wishing they'd just started singing about penises and vaginas and the mess they make... and songs like this might be the reason Steel Panther steals back the top spot for me at the end of the year. :lol:

Song of the day - 'Safe' ; Fallbrooke

Danger Danger - What Im Talkin About

[kills me everytime this song starts......what an awesome start to the album! killer solo as well!]

Yep, great song but I have to be honest - that catch phrase is seriously getting on my nerves. In real life, if someone said 'That's what I'm talking about' within 10 feet of me I'd probably stab them to death.

I find myself wishing they'd just started singing about penises and vaginas and the mess they make... and songs like this might be the reason Steel Panther steals back the top spot for me at the end of the year. :lol:

Yeah but Steel Panther havent got a 'Hearts On The Highway' or 'Dirty Mind'.

Nothing on SP comes close to competing with those songs.

------------------------

back on topic :

Adam Lambert - Aftermath

[fast becoming my fav song of the year.....man can that guy sing!]