Song of the Day

66 mustang

Her Body compliments the Beat - Sic Vikki

What a great title and even better song !! :guitbannana:

Carry Me Over - Avantasia

Good song. Even the most average albums need at least one. :D

I worship this album. It's in my top 3 of the year so far. Every song rules IMO. :tumbsup:

The only song that REALLY rules is 'Another Angel Down'......Jorn Lande :bowdown: & that solo is just monstrous...prob my fav solo this year! (although technically this song is from 07 off the Lost In Space EPs which are superior to 'Scarecrow' for me, as they contain some better songs :tumbsup: )

back on topic :

JSS - Hey.

I love this song. I love this album.

Carry Me Over - Avantasia

Good song. Even the most average albums need at least one. :D

I worship this album. It's in my top 3 of the year so far. Every song rules IMO. :tumbsup:

The only song that REALLY rules is 'Another Angel Down'......Jorn Lande :bowdown: & that solo is just monstrous...prob my fav solo this year! (although technically this song is from 07 off the Lost In Space EPs which are superior to 'Scarecrow' for me, as they contain some better songs :tumbsup: )

Yup 'Another Angel Down' is a great song but after about 10 spins I love the whole cd. :tumbsup:

Moonchild - Iron Maiden

A great concert opener as well as album opener :bowdown:

This sounded fantastic when I saw them at Donington - Monsters Of Rock Festival in 1988. :bowdown:

Still remember it well :tumbsup:

Moonchild - Iron Maiden

This sounded fantastic when I saw them at Donington - Monsters Of Rock Festival in 1988. :bowdown:

I was there! :beerbang:

Where were you stood Glen :lol:

Who did you enjoy watching at this show? :tumbsup:

Moonchild - Iron Maiden

My lasting impression of that day was when Guns n Roses ended their set and about 10,000 people turned around and started to walk towards us - we didnt even really listen to them cos they were just starting out then - we were just sat having a few beers, but got swept along by the tide of people who were covered in blood, cuts, bruises, ripped t-shirts etc etc - fuckin scary.

A girl I worked with at the time at a cash n carry said she actually saw one of the bodies go under the crowd at the front during their set. Makes me cringe everytime I think about it.

Maiden were fantastic that night tho - we were dead centre just in front of the desk :headbanger:

Moonchild - Iron Maiden

My lasting impression of that day was when Guns n Roses ended their set and about 10,000 people turned around and started to walk towards us - we didnt even really listen to them cos they were just starting out then - we were just sat having a few beers, but got swept along by the tide of people who were covered in blood, cuts, bruises, ripped t-shirts etc etc - fuckin scary.

A girl I worked with at the time at a cash n carry said she actually saw one of the bodies go under the crowd at the front during their set. Makes me cringe everytime I think about it.

Maiden were fantastic that night tho - we were dead centre just in front of the desk :headbanger:

I was well behind you mate but got squashed by the crowd surge.

We were lifted off our feet and just swaying from side to side with everyone desperately trying to stop from falling over as screams surrounded us.

One of the scariest moments of my life, I hated it and only went to Donington one more time after this, stayed right back, where there was loads of space to get out if necessary. :o