Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

>>>Good Morning Geoffington, Nickington, Peteington, Wesington, Chadington, Eric Brittinghamton, and JustJasonington.

Damn it, how many times do I have to say this? If Woody had gone STRAIGHT to the police, this never would've happened!!

Twink<<<

I would like to know exactly WHEN I called Geoff, or ANYONE for that matter, a "twink" in the above post... ?? :blink:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said you did :P

That's correct, you didn't but now people seem to think I did, and since you STARTED it... !! Y'all are lucky I have a sick sense of humor or else I might be plotting some elaborate, horrible revenge against you right now. :P

Oh, so I'm a twink now. Thanks, Keith. Thanks a lot mate. That's real nice. Reeeaaaal nice. :P

Okay, so I admit it, I am. I'm cool with it.

FYI, I didn't know it was slang for queer either... because I've not heard the word before. Damn my puppy's cute. Oh, and good morning to all the worms in the beak.

Is Wes jealous of Amy's obvious love for me?

Distance

That's correct, you didn't but now people seem to think I did, and since you STARTED it... !! Y'all are lucky I have a sick sense of humor or else I might be plotting some elaborate, horrible revenge against you right now. :P

:lol:

I was counting on that sick sense of humor :tumbsup:

Oh, so I'm a twink now. Thanks, Keith. Thanks a lot mate. That's real nice. Reeeaaaal nice. :P

FYI, I didn't know it was slang for queer either... because I've not heard the word before. Damn my puppy's cute. Oh, and good morning to all the worms in the beak.

Distance

Apparently I'm a twink as well. There's a whole thread devoted to the discussion of said topic. Is this belated karma for laughing at all of your "Brokeback Mountain" and "Canned Penises" jokes??

And hey, that reminds me, Geoff, you never commented on THIS "Brokeback" gag that I posted a few days ago with you in mind... didja not see it??

brokebackmountain2.jpg

Now I ask you... would a Twink post something as cool as THAT??? :blink:

Distance

Apparently I'm a twink as well. There's a whole thread devoted to the discussion of said topic. Is this belated karma for laughing at all of your "Brokeback Mountain" and "Canned Penises" jokes??

And hey, that reminds me, Geoff, you never commented on THIS "Brokeback" gag that I posted a few days ago with you in mind... didja not see it??

brokebackmountain2.jpg

Now I ask you... would a Twink post something as cool as THAT??? :blink:

Sorry Keith, I miss all the cool posts over the weekend as I hardly get on here. But you can rest assured that if I had seen that earlier I would have made great comment of that fact that I must be in that movie. I will disguise myself as a dildo and finally know what it's like to live. That is awesome. Jessica Alba and Halle Berry and co. can ride on my mountain any time they want.

Good night Jason, Chad, Wes, Keith, Pete, Geoff, Eric Brittingham and people who treat ballet as a job and not an art form.

This place feels like home...I come back from my web wanderings and feel good! god bless y'awl! :headbanger:

Snug

May they swim in Odins potty.

And what a swim that would be.

Just like treading in shit... :puke:

Good evening to everyone on HH and anyone that can read Hieroglyphics.

Manowar is here to save the day from False Metal.

HAIL AND KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If they're here to save the day from False Metal, they're gonna have to do better than that new album... <_<

If they're here to save the day from False Metal, they're gonna have to do better than that new album... <_<

Maybe they just did that album to ruin the day so they could have something to save again. ;)

Maybe they just did that album to ruin the day so they could have something to save again. ;)

I think we should ask Eric Brittingham to kick Manowar's asses for releasing that piece of poo.

Good morning Eric Brittingham, Jason, Wes, Keith, Nick, Pete, Chad and all the hairs in the nostril,

Cough, splutter... open eyes. The night passes undarkened.

Vacant Pillow

Good afternoon Jason, Mr. Brittingham, Geoff, Keef, Pete, Wes, Chad, and all those who love origami swans.

Then suddenly everyone started to applaud.

biscuit

Good Morning JustJason, Geoff, Wes, Nick, Chad, Pete, and the other dust mites.

There are no centerpieces on the tables! How are we supposed to function?

Brittingham help us!

Good morning Eric Brittingham, Jason, Keith, Nick, Wes, Pete, Chad and all the numbers on my hand dial,

Take it to the water and cleanse it of it's sinful status

Yearly Masquerade