Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you've been informed correctly. But they do not form as much gas as what the real culprit got up to. More in a few minutes.

4 days and not a word from Jason.

I wonder if he's still at it?

I wondered that as well... :unsure: I think I remember something about him going somewhere for a few days around the holidays.

I was starting to wonder if he was gone somewhere but I couldn't remember if he'd mentioned or not.

He could be so busy being "at it" that he doesn't have time to post.

Either that or he's run off to sit at Eric Brittingham's bedside in his time of need? :blink:

Must've missed that. I wasn't trying to bogart your joke, Wes. Great minds think alike. :)

Holidays are the best times to be 'at it'. I hear you've been practicing a lot of r&b dancing at the local nightclubs, Jason. Hope it's going well, mate. Remember to say 'hi' to the Texan guy for me too.

Holidays are the best times to be 'at it'. I hear you've been practicing a lot of r&b dancing at the local nightclubs, Jason. Hope it's going well, mate. Remember to say 'hi' to the Texan guy for me too.

They have r&b dancing in Oklahoma? :unsure:

They have r&b dancing in Oklahoma? :unsure:

They have it everywhere... at least everywhere worth putting on an atlas. If you can't dance to r&b, why exist? It's what keeps these edges on my mouth lifting up every now and then. Like this: :)

Mission accomplished Geoff. A Texan was told "Geoff n Australia says hi". He replied with a blank stare and then said I should tell you hi.