Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Good Morning Eric Brittingham!!!!

I assume you have proper Testicle Festival attire on.

mush

What would the proper attire be for such a festival? I don't want to be over- or under-dressed.

Loincloth!

Manowar!!!!

Death to false metal non-loincloth wearing pussies!!!

Hail and Kill!!!!!!!!

Are you the Defender, God has sent?

I am Thor one of the Kings of Metal, now hear my Battle Hymn.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you're not into Loincloth Metal, you are not my friend

Loincloth metal or no metal at all, wimps and posers leave the hall!!

Does Just "Metal Jay" Jason's aura of love become bigger as we near the seaon of goodwill??

What is a "Seaon"????

The Typo Nazi is back.

Here's an example.

"I'll be seaon ya later buddy!"

I was using it here as I could predict myself seaon some goodwill coming my way! :blink:

I hope everybody is making sure to be seaon the "rocker pics" that I've been posting in the "General Music Discussion" thread.

I hope everybody is making sure to be seaon the "rocker pics" that I've been posting in the "General Music Discussion" thread.

I saw them and they were great. :bananamac::banana::bananamac:

Sorry to hear Ace was a dick, but he's still God to me.

Well, Keef probably won't be seaon him again anytime soon.

Well, Keef probably won't be seaon him again anytime soon.

That's why I don't ever want to meet the guy.

I'm afraid I'd meet him and he would be a dick to me, and that would break my heart.

Then I wouldn't be SEEING him ever again either.

The great thing about that experience was that the other special guest at the convention was Adam ("Batman") West, who was TOTALLY cool, shook hands, posed for pictures, chatted with everybody, etc. He was the anti-Ace. My brother asked him "So have you met Ace Frehley?" (who was sitting slumped in a chair at the next signing table) and Adam West said (in that cool Batman voice) "Yes, I have... is he OK? I mean, is he all right in the head?"

My brother and I still laugh about that to this day... :)

I have to ask, Jason... what's "mush"? I've tried to sit it out, but I have to know. Good morning to Eric Brittingham too. What's mine is yours... especially my love.

I have to ask, Jason... what's "mush"? I've tried to sit it out, but I have to know. Good morning to Eric Brittingham too. What's mine is yours... especially my love.

Mush is a porridge dude.

I thought it was the Elvish word for COOL. :anon:

Mush is a porridge dude.

That's cool, if not a bit of a relief. I thought you were referring to my brain.

Mush is a porridge dude.

That's cool, if not a bit of a relief. I thought you were referring to my brain.

Your brain is full just like your PM box my brother.

Mush is a porridge dude.

Your brain is full just like your PM box my brother.

Fixed... I really have to clean it out one of these days. Damn I hate being so popular, liked and adored, touched and fondled, groped, manhandled and smooched. It's hard work being loved, stroked, licked and required. And yes, my brain is full... (as if you hadn't already guessed it) of norks! norks.png