Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Ok, this is the first time I posted in this thread. I just gotta know, what is Jason doing to enrich lives one at a time.

I think it's more a case of what isn't he doing?

hey now, it's not like he's Eric Brittingham or something... <_<

I'm not sure about that Pete. Think about this, have you ever seen Jay and Eric at the same place at the same time?

:o Jesus, you're right! :unsure:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, this is the first time I posted in this thread. I just gotta know, what is Jason doing to enrich lives one at a time.

I'm not sure about that Pete. Think about this, have you ever seen Jay and Eric at the same place at the same time?

No comment. I said no comment!

No comment. I said no comment!

I hope my emphasis on the isn't wasn't taken the wrong way. I meant it in a way that it would be a smaller task to write a list of what Jason is NOT doing to enrich peoples lives, rather than trying to list all the things he IS doing to enrich peoples lives.

Just a nervous wait now as I wait and see if Jason Britting- uh, I mean Jason and Eric Brittingham forgive me.

Ah ha!!! But I can still remember...it'll cost ya for me to reveal what it is...I accept Paypal!! :)

Sure Nick, I'll be your pal if you pay me. I accept Paypal.

• 3 weeks later...

Dumbo...what a film ... I cry everytime when his mum cradles him with her trunk and then he has to go......... alone. :crying:

It is very sad. Poor little elephant with a feather stuck up his nose.

And a mouse lodged behind his ear.

I've never been to a nude beach, but I hear that a lot of the people who frequent them are not exactly the kind you wanna see nekkid anyway.

Hey, Jay: This is the 1000th post in your thread. Do I win a prize? If so, will you and Eric Brittingham deliver it to my house in person?