Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Good one, Eric Brittingham is no doubt proud of your trick question.

He better be proud, because I think I've been on his shit list lately.

Naw it's okay your not on it... he tried to borrow a pen off me today so he could add your name, but I wouldn't give it him. I think he was quite annoyed about that! :unsure:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naw it's okay your not on it... he tried to borrow a pen off me today so he could add your name, but I wouldn't give it him. I think he was quite annoyed about that! :unsure:

A decidedly un-tender moment for Eric Brittingham no doubt.

A decidedly un-tender moment for Eric Brittingham no doubt.

Maybe his un-tenderness comes from putting up with CC Deville all summer long.

It takes a tough man to make a tender chicken. Or in Eric Brittingham's case, a tender power ballad.

Eric Brittingham makes putting someone's face through a blender look tender. Trust me, I've seen it with my own three... uh, I mean two eyes.

• 2 weeks later...

Where is Jay? Whatever the case. He still loves you.

That's good to hear because I was worried.

Maybe he's busy talking to Eric Brittingham.

Jay would be too awetruck to actually talk with him. He would just say he did. He probably would say that he had a threesome with his wife too. Wait.....that was Geoff....my bad ;)

Yeah, that was a pretty intense threesome.

When a thread hasn't been posted in for a while I like to look back at the last post before the resurgence... just to see who caused the awkward silence inbetween posts. Just to let you guys know, I was the cause of the most recent awkward silence. I hope Jay still cares for me.

When a thread hasn't been posted in for a while I like to look back at the last post before the resurgence... just to see who caused the awkward silence inbetween posts. Just to let you guys know, I was the cause of the most recent awkward silence. I hope Jay still cares for me.

You better be hoping that Eric Brittingham still cares for you.

Just look at the initial post He LOVES you. And Eric Brittingham.

Eric Brittingham loves love, and I'm pretty sure Metal Jay does too. I love love too. Does anyone else love love?

"Kneel before Zod"

I mean "Jay"

Nick, Chad, Fat Freddy, you shall be my Musketeers. From now on you shall be known as Metalus, Rockus, and Pootie Tang. Choose amongst you who gets what name. Geoff, you shall be my Mouseketeer. I do this because I assume you have a furry belly and a tail.

I claim "Metalus" as my musketeer name for I am almost as Metal as Jay (though I'm nowhere near as Metal as Eric Brittingham)

I shall do you proud Jay, and I am humbled by this honor!

I claim "Metalus" as my musketeer name for I am almost as Metal as Jay (though I'm nowhere near as Metal as Eric Brittingham)

:banger:

The all powerful Metal Jay has spoken.

You are the royal sorter. You decide whether they go to Heaven or Hell.

:banger:

The all powerful Metal Jay has spoken.

You are the royal sorter. You decide whether they go to Heaven or Hell.

Actually I wanted to be the "Gate Keeper" but Rick Moranis beat me to it in the "Ghostbusters"movie. :angry:

So I'll guess I'll be happy with being the "Royal Sorter". :banana:

Nick, Chad, Fat Freddy, you shall be my Musketeers. From now on you shall be known as Metalus, Rockus, and Pootie Tang. Choose amongst you who gets what name. Geoff, you shall be my Mouseketeer. I do this because I assume you have a furry belly and a tail.

You don't assume... you know this.

I choose Rockus :banger:

I too am humbled "Oh Great One." :bowdown: