Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Good Morning JustJason, Wes, Geoff, Nick, Chad, Pete, and anyone else unlucky enough to read these words.

Before we try and take this guy, let me ask you this:

You ever kill a flea before? it ain't easy.

Eeeeeee-vil

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know Nick was a twiddler.

Nick can be a twiddler if he wants to, after all if Keith can love Twinks and enjoy Salsa dancing on weekends than Nick or anyone for that matter can do whatever it is that they like. :P

If Geoff loves to make love to Armadillo's I say go for it.

If Ty wants to call Pete by the name of Rick, no problem.

If Jason enjoys worshipping at the alter of 40 year-old bass players from Hair Metal bands I don't see the harm in it.

And gee whizz... do I go for it!

I say if you want to make love to George Omalley from Greys Anatomy then you have my approval cousin.

If by "making love" you mean savagely removing his face, then his scalp, then head from his neck, putting it in a blender, setting his "balls" on fire and kicking him till his last breath escapes him... then yeah, thanks mate. I'll take you up on that.

I say if you want to make love to George Omalley from Greys Anatomy then you have my approval cousin.

If by "making love" you mean savagely removing his face, then his scalp, then head from his neck, putting it in a blender, setting his "balls" on fire and kicking him till his last breath escapes him... then yeah, thanks mate. I'll take you up on that.

So you two won't be having any Pillow Talk or Cuddling time then? :unsure:

I'll put a pillow over his face to muffle his screams as I torture him and strike him repeatedly in the face and I'll crush his rib cage when I tackle him. Is that close enough to pillow talk and cuddling?

Good Morning Jason, Wes, Geoff, Keef, Chad, Pete, and all tramps that hide in the bushes outside McDonalds.

A mid morning break? How about a toe?...yowwwwyarrrggghhhhh!

Dreamboat

I'll put a pillow over his face to muffle his screams as I torture him and strike him repeatedly in the face and I'll crush his rib cage when I tackle him. Is that close enough to pillow talk and cuddling?

Again whatever turns you on, I say go for it Cousin.

Good Morning JustJason, Wes, Geoff, Nick, Chad, Pete, Eric Brittingham, yadda yadda yadda

Suddenly, the living room was flooded with light and the angry sounds of an engine being revved. And everyone knew... the cat was back.

Turnip

Good Morning Eric Brittingham!!!!

There is a right room and a wrong room. I went from the wrong room to the right room.

mush

Good Morning Nick, Keef, Wes, Pete, Geoff, Chad and all the other flavors of lifesavers.

The drums. The drums are driving me insane.

tarzan

Good Afternoon Jason, Keef, Wes, Pete, Geoff, Chad and all those how like to breeze in.......and out again.

There's that noise again!

Tribbles

Jason did it <_<

Yea, and it smells like ... like...CABBAGE (Gasp) :yikes:

Jason did it <_<

Yea, and it smells like ... like...CABBAGE (Gasp) :yikes:

I am nervous. I am shy around girls and it just happens. Sheesh!!

It's not cabbage. It smells like teen spirit.

Good evening Jason, Keef, Wes, Pete, Nick, Geoff, Eric and all that smell like cabbage....

Yes, I have been away but you all have held down the fort (I said FORT Jay) and have made me proud to read the back comments.

Admirable. :drink:

Good evening JustJason, JustKeef, JustGeoff, JustWes, JustPete, JustChad, and JustEric and all those who Justputupwiththisnonsense.

Just Do It!

Justice!