Cricket !

Wotty

Wow , the talk between the South Africans and the Aussies is starting to get pretty heated just prior to the first Test and even the I.C.C has stepped in and warned the sides to keep it under control.

This could be a very nasty but interesting series :banana: Bring it on :lol:

So you've stolen our bowling coach back. He coaches my baby brother and does a great job by all accounts to I'm gutted.

With Warnie and McGrath approaching the enevitable , we really have to look to the future and quickly so Lee has some support otherwise we will still make alot of runs but will have more scored against us :yikes: .

I still think Dennis Lillee was the man they needed :drink:

So you've stolen our bowling coach back. He coaches my baby brother and does a great job by all accounts to I'm gutted.

With Warnie and McGrath approaching the enevitable , we really have to look to the future and quickly so Lee has some support otherwise we will still make alot of runs but will have more scored against us :yikes: .

I still think Dennis Lillee was the man they needed :drink:

Lillie had a big falling out. Perhaps he fancies a few years in Sunny England?

• 1 month later...

Okay guys , who's next on Englands agenda?.

We just had those whinging Sth Africans led by Captain "SOOK" Smith cop a floggin' and go home with their tails between their legs.Now we go over there and i think this will be a very nasty series.

I have never heard a Captain shoot so much crap from his mouth yet was unable to back it up on the field.

Pollock should be Captain of that side.

It was good to see Tufnell ruffle a few feathers over here with his comments :lol: .The sad thing about it is that what he said was nothing but the truth :drink:

Jez , Ian ,Tim and everyone else, you might have a laugh at this ad that is on our television over here.A funny comment on the Ashes series in this.

It may take a while to download and the sound continues after the vision stops so be patient. :lol:

http://www.themainmeal.com.au/samsspeech/

• 1 month later...

Good to see we shut that idiotic mouth of that moronic South African captain by severely kickin' their arse in the first Test :fu: .

He is a f :censored:k wit.

• 2 weeks later...
Good to see we shut that idiotic mouth of that moronic South African captain by severely kickin' their arse in the first Test :fu: .

And yet again.You would think this clown would learn to shut his oversized mouth and do his talking with the bat for once :fu: .

Oh , all these things they were going to do to these over the hill Aussies :rofl2: .

Eat shit dickhead :loser:

Dave - Agree with you mate - If you're going to mouth it off, then back it up with performances to match it.

V disappointed with England yesterday in the One dayer V India - should have won at a stroll. Never mind 6 to go. Thought we were excellent in the Test series though, what with all the injury probs. etc and showed real metal to draw the series. Freddie did well as captain I thought and will stay there for a while yet I reckon. Depends when (if) Vaughn is back in the picture.

Did you see any of the England games???

:drink:

And yet again.You would think this clown would learn to shut his oversized mouth and do his talking with the bat for once :fu: .

Oh , all these things they were going to do to these over the hill Aussies :rofl2: .

Eat shit dickhead :loser:

I really can't do with Smith. He just doesn't know when to shut up and I'm pretty sure it means he ends up being targeted. Talks the talk but doesn't often walk the walk. Ugly to watch bat as well.

almost as bad as Smith is that complete and utter wanker Andre Nel. It's good to someone come on the scene with a bit of attitude and a bit of lip, but when you get hit for 22 runs off 1 over theres no point in turning around and having as shot at the batsman. He just made himself look even more pathetic.

almost as bad as Smith is that complete and utter wanker Andre Nel. It's good to someone come on the scene with a bit of attitude and a bit of lip, but when you get hit for 22 runs off 1 over theres no point in turning around and having as shot at the batsman. He just made himself look even more pathetic.

He too can use his oversized mouth when he starts to take wickets and until then , he should shut the f :censored: k up :fu:

Dave - Agree with you mate - If you're going to mouth it off, then back it up with performances to match it.

V disappointed with England yesterday in the One dayer V India - should have won at a stroll. Never mind 6 to go. Thought we were excellent in the Test series though, what with all the injury probs. etc and showed real metal to draw the series. Freddie did well as captain I thought and will stay there for a while yet I reckon. Depends when (if) Vaughn is back in the picture.

Did you see any of the England games???

:drink:

Jez , i just got to see the highlights on a few sports shows and kept track in our newspapers and to be honest , i think your guys done a good job in the Test series because that is one very hard place to win over there.

Ponting said today that he thinks we are ready for the upcoming Ashes series but i have got news for him.By bringing back Martyn and Kaspa , we are going back to the players who got a butt kickin' in England and even though he took several wickets , i don't think Clark will be much trouble for your batting line up.

I still think we have alot of work to do if we want to get the Ashes back.

Geez , i can't wait for it though :drink:

Me too old boy - Really enjoyed last summers events and discussions. I have alot more confidence in the boys this time around than I did then, as I have seen what they can do when they have to i.e beat the best. Pakistan was a slip up, but India was a great performance.

Will be even more difficult on your patch though, but if we play to our full potential, it will be a cracking series. Having seen your boys play alot in the last 12 months (England, South Africa) I still don't think you are playing as well as you did before, and the fear factor is now definately gone, especially without Mcgrath, Warne & Ponting - will depend alot on those 3 I think. Hopefully we will be up to full strength with everyone back from injury, which will be the key for us!!

:drink::drink:

Me too old boy - Really enjoyed last summers events and discussions. I have alot more confidence in the boys this time around than I did then, as I have seen what they can do when they have to i.e beat the best. Pakistan was a slip up, but India was a great performance.

Will be even more difficult on your patch though, but if we play to our full potential, it will be a cracking series. Having seen your boys play alot in the last 12 months (England, South Africa) I still don't think you are playing as well as you did before, and the fear factor is now definately gone, especially without Mcgrath, Warne & Ponting - will depend alot on those 3 I think. Hopefully we will be up to full strength with everyone back from injury, which will be the key for us!!

:drink:  :drink:

I'll go out on a limb here and say that Hussey is going to be a major key for us with the bat.He has alot of talent and has started off his Test career like a house on fire.He has provided alot of stability in our middle order and that was something we poorly lacked in the last Ashes series. :cheer: ...Bring It On :christmas:

I see Graeme Smith has pulled out of the third Test because he has a sore finger :violin2: . I've got the solution to fix that problem.....Pull your finger out of your arse motor mouth . :lame::loser::fu:

3-0 Now stick that up your moaning , whinging , sulking Springbok :butt:'s.................... :violin2::fu::lol:

• 2 months later...

Jez , to answer your question over in the soccer thread , i have watched with alot of interest on the progress of your mob all the way back from after the Ashes series and to be honest it has not been to crash hot but then again , playing on those dust bowls on the sub continent is never easy and not many sides can win over there except the very talented ones :lol:;) .

The Sri Lankan effort at home was not very good at all but in fairness to your side you do have some injuries but will really need to pick up the pace against Pakistan before the "BIG ONE" is on again.

The tickets have sold at an unbelieveable rate for the Ashes series but some are already writing in the papers about "England going back to their old ways" and that it could be a huge fizzer of a series but i ain't swallowing that.I know and you know that playing Australia is a different ball game to any other country and when it occurs , the gloves are off and they go for the jugular.

I can't wait for it and when it does come around and the Aussies and the Poms take the field in the first Test in Brisbane ,it definately will be "LLLLLLLLETS GET READY TO RUMMMMMBLE" :drink:

• 2 months later...

100 Days to go and then it's goin' to be on for young & old again :bananamac: So get your Pommy :butt: 's ready for a good old fashion kickin' this time around :lol:

100 Days to go and then it's goin' to be on for young & old again :bananamac: So get your Pommy :butt: 's ready for a good old fashion kickin' this time around :lol:

Dave

Can't wait for the old Banter again mate - I really enjoyed last year, teaching your lot the ways of the game. Should be a good series I think, we are playing well at the moment (Test team NOT the 1 Day squad who you will flatten if they carry on like they are doing!!)with a good series against Pakistan - although your lot will be a different proposition and we still have a few injury worries before the team gets back to full strength. Anyways, will be good either way!!!

Dave

Can't wait for the old Banter again mate - I really enjoyed last year, teaching your lot the ways of the game. Should be a good series I think, we are playing well at the moment (Test team NOT the 1 Day squad who you will flatten if they carry on like they are doing!!)with a good series against Pakistan - although your lot will be a different proposition and we still have a few injury worries before the team gets back to full strength. Anyways, will be good either way!!!

Looking forward to it. The last hurrah from many of the Aussies and an England side who have dissapointed since the Ashes but are starting to look better.

Looks like we might have a better Keeper and a better Spinner since last time around but we're a bowler short. I actually think our batting is better than last time.

Dave

Looking forward to it. The last hurrah from many of the Aussies and an England side who have dissapointed since the Ashes but are starting to look better.

Looks like we might have a better Keeper and a better Spinner since last time around but we're a bowler short. I actually think our batting is better than last time.

That spinner does not look English to me :unsure: Don't tell me you have resorted to a ring in from India to help you out :lol:;) .

Make no mistake , Freddy will be the man we have to tame :drink: .

• 2 weeks later...

Quick joke;

How can you tell which mints the English Cricket players suck on ?????????????.

Just smell one side of the Cricket ball. :lol:

Dave - Can't wait for November mate - You've started early, A little bit worried maybe?????What have I been playing on my DVD - Check it out and see :lol: