It made me hate white people.... :2up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOksOsB-cBs

KILL ALL DE WHITE PEEPLE!

KILL ALL DE WHITE PEEPLE!

DEN WE'LL BE FREE!

DEN WE'LL BE FREE!

:lol:

TYPE-O!!!!! :beerbang:

I wonder what the Skinheads that used to follow Carnivore around thought of this song? :rofl2:

Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle (2004)

pretty hillarious movie, kinda lame but good for some laughs. Two room-mate, Asian-American and Indian-American, loves to smoke some pot and embarked on an adventure for some burgers they saw on TV. Aside from those comedy, I found it's a satirical movie about racism. Not suitable for the kids though as there are some tits moment there :christmas:

Started watching "Sucker Punch" but bailed out after about 45 minutes. Nice eye candy but if there was a story to this thing, I couldn't follow it. It was an incomprehensible friggin' mess.

OK, so my Film Viewer's O.C.D. would not allow me to leave "Sucker Punch" unfinished, therefore I watched the rest late last night. It certainly didn't get any better in the second half.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G68fHZig9nA

Amazingly enough, Zack "300" Snyder has done the impossible... he took what should've been a can't miss concept (a bazillion dollar action epic -- starring a cast of scantily clad hot women!) -- and somehow still managed to make it BORING.

Seriously, there is absolutley nothing behind all the fancy-dan special effects in this flick. The fantasy/action fight scenes were cool but it's like watching someone play a really bad-ass video game. It's all style, no substance. Compared to this flick, Michael Bay's "Transformers" movies are Shakespeare.

Avoid this film the way you would avoid an explosive device.

In short...yeah, I f*ckin' hated it. :lol:

21 Grams (2003)

impressive movie with a non-linear story telling, jumping from flashback to current state, back and forth. Basically a simple story about an ill-person (Sean Penn), a grieving mother that lost her husband and two daughters (Naomi Watts) in an accident, ran over by a truck driver (Benicio Del Toro). I need to underline the strong performance by those three actors, really natural, the pace is quite slow though, not everyone's movie maybe, but if you're a fan of a deep-and-moving family/spousal drama, you need to see this.

"Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NUBVcit5VM

A truly oddball action/fantasy hipster comedy with Michael Cera as a Canadian slacker who falls in love with the new girl in town... but he has to battle all seven of her "evil exes" (in hilarious video-game inspired fight scenes complete with power ups, 1-UPs and "life" bars onscreen) to claim her as his own.

Yes, it's very weird and very quirky (on purpose), but it was also fast, action packed, had a lot of cute girls, and it was funny as hell. Recommended if your tastes are a little out of the ordinary. Destined to become a cult film.

A truly oddball action/fantasy hipster comedy with Michael Cera as a Canadian slacker who falls in love with the new girl in town... but he has to battle all seven of her "evil exes" (in hilarious video-game inspired fight scenes complete with power ups, 1-UPs and "life" bars onscreen) to claim her as his own.

Yes, it's very weird and very quirky (on purpose), but it was also fast, action packed, had a lot of cute girls, and it was funny as hell. Recommended if your tastes are a little out of the ordinary. Destined to become a cult film.

Love this film F.F,but it helps that i'm a comic geek and gamer.

Just Go With It (2011)

Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston teamed up for a drama/comedy, well both has specialties in this field but this is better than what I expected. Nicole Kidman was also there playing 'Devlin', Anniston's character's nemesis from the high school era, settings were taken in Hawaii, what a beautiful place and scenery! Strong performance by the duo, and there are lots of funny moments, oh and didn't know Anniston still has that nice curvey body with her bikini scene along with that swimsuit model, forgot her name. Great bedtime movie!

Love this film F.F,but it helps that i'm a comic geek and gamer.

Yup, I dug it too...even better, my wife was at work last night so I could watch it by myself in peace... which was a good thing, cuz five minutes in, I already knew that she would've absolutely f*ckin HATED this movie. :lol:

Southland Tales....the people who made this one must have been high on something because it is a mess...throughout the movie I kept thinking that I should be stoned as then the movie might have been more sensible...

Highwaymen....this was a surprise as I wasn't expecting much and it turned out to be pretty good...

Fast Five (2011)

still a good movie. Not very subtle, the plot is highly predictable, but it's also fun to watch the race, the fights, the babes, and everything.

This time it takes place in Rio and the scenes with vault-pulling is probably the best.

"Candyman: Farewell to the Flesh"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32qiJ-vo7cY

Sequel to the Clive Barker horror story has Candyman stalking the streets of New Orleans during Mardi Gras, hunting down the remnants of a well to do blue-blood family with connections to his past. Not as good as the first film but worth a look if you're a fan of the character.