Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

Pirates of the Caribbean 1, 2 & 3.....love this movie series....looking forward to "On Stranger Tides"

I thought it was getting a little weird by the end of 2 and for sure #3.

I thought it was weird from the start but in this case weird is good IMO... :lol:

"Battlefield Earth"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0R_FR9pD2k

Some of you might remember that I tried to watch this flick a month or two back and only made it about 40 minutes in before I said "f**k this" and bailed on it. Despite that, my film-masochist habits dictated that I would have go back to it and finish it at some point. Well, for the past few days I was home sick with an absolutely brutal stomach virus and therefore was already praying for death anyway, so I figured since I was already miserable I might as well give it another whirl. I did indeed make it thru the entire film this time, mainly because I was too tired and weak to reach for the "stop" button. So how bad was "Battlefield Earth?" Utterly wretched. The story is laughable (humanity has been reduced to scattered tribes of moronic cavemen after a millennium of alien rule, yet they are eventually able to smarten up fast enough to launch a revolt using 1000 year old jet planes and other Earth weaponry -- which still works just fine after all that time? - oh yeah, suuuure), the script is terrible, the acting is terrible, the costumes are ugly, the pacing is slow as hell, the special effects are SyFy Channel Original Movie quality, pretty everything is poor. The only person who looks like he's having any fun at all is John Travolta as the bad guy, even though he looks like a Klingon with boogers hanging off of his face for the entire movie.

The point is, I didn't let "Battlefield Earth" beat me. Was it indeed the "worst movie ever," as so many people have claimed? No. I can say with some authority that there is much MUCH worse out there. Was it the worst thing I've seen in a while? Oh hell yes. Do I ever want to sit through it again? Hell no.

Adventures Of A Plumbers Mate

:lol: that'll be good on your new 3D HD TV mate when u get it ;)

You read my thread then mate :tumbsup:

It was nice to see that film again, pretty crap but a lot of familliar faces.

ROCKY IV - far and away the best soundtrack of the Rocky movies

1. Burning Heart - Survivor 2. Heart's On Fire - John Cafferty 3. Double Or Nothing - Kenny Loggins & Gladys Knight 4. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor 5. War - Vince DiCola 6. Living In America - James Brown 7. No Easy Way Out - Robert Tepper 8. One Way Street - Go West 9. The Sweetest Victory - Touch 10. Training Montage - Vince DiCola (Hidden Track)

Losers - Great action movie

The chick who hires them (Zoe Saldana) was friggin haaaaaaaawwwwwwt.

1. Burning Heart - Survivor 2. Heart's On Fire - John Cafferty 3. Double Or Nothing - Kenny Loggins & Gladys Knight 4. Eye Of The Tiger - Survivor 5. War - Vince DiCola 6. Living In America - James Brown 7. No Easy Way Out - Robert Tepper 8. One Way Street - Go West 9. The Sweetest Victory - Touch 10. Training Montage - Vince DiCola (Hidden Track)

Burning heart is awesome (stronger than Eye of the tiger IMO)

Burning heart is awesome (stronger than Eye of the tiger IMO)

and who is this guy, nice voice!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTRBueh2j6w

Losers - Great action movie

The chick who hires them (Zoe Saldana) was friggin haaaaaaaawwwwwwt.

Isn't she alot nicer in Avatar :P

Still haven't seen "Avatar" so I dunno. But wasn't she blue in that one? Blue chicks do nothin' for me. :lol: