Find Me - Nightbound

image.png.9bdc03f0a34583859e863f191ab0ef1e.png

New song 'Never Be Alone'.

Taking from the forthcoming album 'Nightbound'.

Tracks:

1. Never Be Alone
2. I See You In Everyone
3. Can't Wait Here Anymore
4. Distant Lovers
5. Nightbound
6. Love Always Finds A Way
7. Speechless
8. Walk Through The Fire
9. Said And Done
10. Savage Blue
11. The Time Has Come

Edited by Stefan
  • Like 1

Video doesn't go live for another 18 hours and there are already comments saying "Outstanding !!! OMG This is a great song!" and "Amazing powerful anthem.... love it. Awesome vocal and guitars" 

:wacko:

15 hours ago, Eric3 said:

Video doesn't go live for another 18 hours and there are already comments saying "Outstanding !!! OMG This is a great song!" and "Amazing powerful anthem.... love it. Awesome vocal and guitars" 

The Frontiers bot-farm activated too early.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, Eric3 said:

You can already hear it here, it was released almost a day ago:

Edited by Stefan

6 hours ago, Tabe said:

Love Find Me but last album wasn't their best.  Hope this is a return to the first couple.

Yeah, I agree. Each one has been a little worse than the last IMO. I'm getting a little bored with the standard Flores production.

That being said, I'm looking forward to hearing how the Peterik songs turn out. Could be a promising change of pace.

Finally watched the video. The song is meh. The video might be one of the worst I've ever seen. Robbie and his wife playing in the backyard... why? And the whole thing so obviously shot on a phone. Robbie has that distracting looking off to the side thing throughout that you get when people look at the phone screen instead of the lens. And amateur editing. Yuck. 

3 hours ago, J.S.M said:

I think with a better video the song would leave a better impression. 

Do Frontiers do that lol :)

8 hours ago, Tabe said:

Finally watched the video. The song is meh. The video might be one of the worst I've ever seen. Robbie and his wife playing in the backyard... why? And the whole thing so obviously shot on a phone. Robbie has that distracting looking off to the side thing throughout that you get when people look at the phone screen instead of the lens. And amateur editing. Yuck. 

My favorite part is him strumming the acoustic guitar despite there not being one in the song :P

On 7/25/2024 at 6:45 AM, Eric3 said:

My favorite part is him strumming the acoustic guitar despite there not being one in the song :P

I almost mentioned that, LOL. 

• 3 weeks later...

“I See You in Everyone”

On 8/16/2024 at 11:08 AM, Eric3 said:

Well, that's two of my three favorite Survivor songs he's covered now. Not bad at all.

After a few more listens...I actually think this cover is over-sung. The last chorus is completely over the top. Robbie is a tremendous singer but he got too theatrical on this one IMO.