Mick Mars - The Other Side of Mars (Solo album coming Feb 23, 2024)

whiplash1972

Got the album a day early. The rest of the album is pretty much on par with the singles released, so if you like them you will probably like the whole album. Final track is an instrumental, which is probably the closest to what people would have expected from Mick, pretty bluesy.

• Like 1

I really like the album. Production is immense, and I just like the songs. Instrumental closer is a bit of nothingness, but of the rest there's not a filler on the album. 'Alone' and 'Ain't going back' are my favourite songs on the album, but I also really like 'Loyal to the Lie,' 'Broken on the Inside,' 'Right Side of Wrong' and 'Undone.' No duds, though, and it's a comprehensively good album. 

• Like 1

Now I might be sounding a bit of a lunatic with this, but everytime I listen to the song Killing Breed it reminds me of something off of the Pull album by Winger. I would say that this was due to Paul Taylor, but he wasn't even a member of Winger when Pull came out :lol: