Identify this song

auslander

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Winger was originally called "Sahara" and apparently changed their name upon a suggestion by Alice Cooper?

Who knew?

Well, you and Auslander did. Nice one.

Well it still is written on the front cover of the debut album...down in corner :) 

• Like 1

This soundtrack outshines a movie even though the movie had big box office stars. The soundtrack features 80s hard rock bands alongside alternative metal acts and 2 of the big4 thrash metal artists. What soundtrack am I?

3 hours ago, auslander said:

This soundtrack outshines a movie even though the movie had big box office stars. The soundtrack features 80s hard rock bands alongside alternative metal acts and 2 of the big4 thrash metal artists. What soundtrack am I?

Last Action Hero? 🤔

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
10 hours ago, lettard said:

Well it still is written on the front cover of the debut album...down in corner :) 

I've always been aware of that, but didn't really think about it. 

I certainly didn't know it was thier original name.

Edited by Darkstone

14 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Winger was originally called "Sahara" and apparently changed their name upon a suggestion by Alice Cooper?

Who knew?

Well, you and Auslander did. Nice one.

Not only that, but the name Sahara is still on the cover art for the debut album

Winger-album-1 copy.jpg

• Like 2

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Not only that, but the name Sahara is still on the cover art for the debut album

Winger-album-1 copy.jpg

Yeah, look above mate.  ;)

• 2023 Gold Donors

Pending confirmation from Auslander, I think Whiplash was correct again, so I'll add a new one.

Another easy one for you guys.

Apparently in 8 years time we'll all have aluminium pillows.

Song/Artist? 

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Apparently in 8 years time we'll all have aluminium pillows.

Song/Artist? 

Warrant - April 2031

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Yeah, look above mate.  ;)

I clicked on the notification that someone had commented on my post. Did not even know this had gone onto a second page.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Doggy said:

Here is hard one musician and songthe muppet christmas carol drummer GIF

Was going say John Bonham - Moby Dick

Correct

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, Kristian said:

Ok, I'm going to try and do one.

If this band had kids, it would be three british girls, singing pop songs just around the millenium.

Which band, and which British trio?

Hmmm, a tricky one.

I'll go with,

Spoiler

Cats in Space / Atomic Kitten

Radio Active Cats 🐱 

• 2023 Gold Donors

While we're waiting for Kristian's confirmation, I'll add a new one.

Again, this is easy for you guys.

I apologise for the crude language, but how much does Lucy charge for a fuck?

21 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

While we're waiting for Kristian's confirmation, I'll add a new one.

Again, this is easy for you guys.

I apologise for the crude language, but how much does Lucy charge for a fuck?

25 bucks but that is tonight's rate.

Edited by auslander
  • Like 1