Identify this song

auslander

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, auslander said:

In the spirit of Darkstone's previous one:

Where did Tommy used to work, and where does Gina work?

Tommy spent many hard days on the docks, while Gina was busting her arse in a diner, but hey, they're halfway there.

Edited by Darkstone
  • Like 1

Here's another one.

The song starts out with the lead singer counting in the rest of the band, and they sing the chorus acapella.

Note: There is a little hint to be found in my previous quiz, and also (if you look close enough) a little hint in Darkstone's latest quiz.

Edited by Kristian

2 hours ago, Darkstone said:

Tommy spent many hard days on the docks, while Gina was busting her arse in a diner, but hey, they're halfway there.

Correctomundo

15 hours ago, Kristian said:

Here's another one.

The song starts out with the lead singer counting in the rest of the band, and they sing the chorus acapella.

Note: There is a little hint to be found in my previous quiz, and also (if you look close enough) a little hint in Darkstone's latest quiz.

The Sweet - Ballroom Blitz

• 2023 Gold Donors
19 hours ago, Kristian said:

Here's another one.

I've got nothin'.

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 5/7/2023 at 5:57 PM, Kristian said:

Here's another one.

Note: There is a little hint to be found in my previous quiz, and also (if you look close enough) a little hint in Darkstone's latest 

Fuck me!!! It's "Mr. Big - Road to Ruin".

Edited by Darkstone

1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

Here's another easy-ish one.

80's, two songs, one word...

Three sisters were hailin' a van.

Jump by Van Halen and the Pointer Sisters.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, auslander said:

Aerosmith, Pat Benatar, Divinyls, Kiss and Tina Turner (plus many others). What do these artists have in common?

Gene Simmons has fucked them all.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, auslander said:

I'm really stumped. Can we get a hint?

Well, I wrote there is a hint to be found in my first quiz (the Radio Active Cats/Atomic Kitten one), the hint is found in the bands' names.

The hint in Darkstone's Wildside quiz, has something to do with the lead singer in the band you are trying to guess in this quiz.

• 2023 Gold Donors
8 hours ago, auslander said:

Aerosmith, Pat Benatar, Divinyls, Kiss and Tina Turner (plus many others). What do these artists have in common?

Active in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

• My Little Pony
13 hours ago, auslander said:

Well, if you're staying true to the title of your thread, then I'm guessing they all have a song by the same name. But I'm too lazy to look up what it may be. ;}

13 hours ago, auslander said:

They all use backing tapes

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
On 5/7/2023 at 5:57 PM, Kristian said:

Here's another one.

Okay Kristian, thanks to your clues (Cats + Lucy=Tramp, nice one) I've narrowed it down to "White Lion", but I can't pinpoint the song.

"All You Need is Rock n' Roll"/"Be Bop A Lula" perhaps? 

Time to put us out of our misery.

Edited by Darkstone