Megadeth - The Sick, The Dying... And The Dead!

All Nights Reserved

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Captain Howdy said:

Well here's a collaboration I never thought would happen, Megadeth and Sammy Hagar

I ordered the CD from Amazon UK and got the digital copy around midnight last night and CD showed up this afternoon.

Surprised to find there are actually two extra tracks on the digital version. This song with Sammy and a Dead Kennedys cover song, Police truck.

Someone has submitted a European version of the CD on Discogs with these tracks and an extra live track, but I cannot find this version anywhere. Anyway, luckily Amazon provided the bonus studio tracks and could not care less about live tracks.

Of the big four of thrash, Megadeth has long been my fave followed closely by Anthrax, but in the last decade or so, for me Anthrax had released the better albums. Megadeth's albums were good, don't get me wrong, but they really lacked those big stand out songs that older albums were full of.

It was a given that I was gonna buy this as soon as I could anyway, but the singles that were released prior to the album coming out had me more excited than I have been for a Megadeth album in quite some time, and it does not disappoint.

It is just killer track after killer track with some of the best guitar work on a Deth album in years. Dave still sounds his venom spitting best as well. So many stand out tracks on this one already.

Easily one of my top albums this year.

Welcome back Megadeth.

• Like 2

On 9/2/2022 at 8:45 AM, Captain Howdy said:

Well here's a collaboration I never thought would happen, Megadeth and Sammy Hagar

Great Sammy cover featuring none other than the Red Rocker himself! :banger: 

Not a huge Megadeth fan, but I may have to check this one out 👍

• 3 months later...