Jump to content

Baseball 2022


nyoilers
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • 2021 Gold Donors

I hope that the owners/players sit out a year and they take a big drop in income.Tired of the crybabes on both sides.

Then maybe they can restart in 2023 and lower prices so that a family of 4 doesn't have to pay $1,000 (tickets,parking,food,etc...) to watch a game in person.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I hear 'ya but I'm a 'seamhead' and love my baseball. Crossing my fingers the millionaires and billionaires can work this out.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
On 3/4/2022 at 7:08 PM, Doug said:

I hear 'ya but I'm a 'seamhead' and love my baseball. Crossing my fingers the millionaires and billionaires can work this out.  

I think that the minor leaguers are still playing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2022 at 10:34 AM, nyoilers said:

I hope that the owners/players sit out a year and they take a big drop in income.Tired of the crybabes on both sides.

Then maybe they can restart in 2023 and lower prices so that a family of 4 doesn't have to pay $1,000 (tickets,parking,food,etc...) to watch a game in person.

They are not exactly doing that great when they play as far as attendance goes anyways, I hope they greed themselves into bankruptcy, it will serve them fucking right, Rob Manbitch is a woke fucking bitch, and is a huge reason MLB is being ran into the ground, I long for the good old days of Bud Selig, hopefully they will get Theo Epstein in before MLB is a memory.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/4/2022 at 5:08 PM, Doug said:

I hear 'ya but I'm a 'seamhead' and love my baseball. Crossing my fingers the millionaires and billionaires can work this out.  

If your a Rockies fan I'm sorry, I have been an A's fan my whole life, but with Billy Cheap running the show I got so fucking aggravated I snapped, how do you root for a team who constantly groom some of the greatest talent in baseball, then get rid of them the second they begin to shine? you know how many fucking times my retarded ass dropped 2 bills+ on jersey's only for them to trade the player away? fucking Josh Donaldson, Eric Chavez, and I assume that Chapman and Olson will be gone this year as i just ordered both their Jerseys, they didn't resign Mark Canha, fuck i started pulling for the Rockies, since I live in their market and it made sense, that was the biggest fucking blunder I ever made, I ran back to the A's after seeing how fucked off that organization is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I hate your leftist views but this is one thing I'm 100% in agreement with you on.

Fuck MLB

 

Agree here too.

One thing I found during Covid was how little I missed MLB baseball.  Just a bunch of prima donnas and all anybody cares about anymore is hitting homeruns.  Doesn't matter if you can't bat above .200 as long as you can pound 30+ homeruns.  It used to be a game with a lot of strategy and execution but isn't anymore. 

It started really losing it's luster for me when all the juicing was going on and now I could care less about it.  I do still enjoy the game itself and enjoyed coaching my son through Little League and now watching high school baseball.   But it's entirely different watching kids who just love playing a game than watching MLB where it's clearly all about the dollars, as this labor stoppage clearly proves.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I hate your leftist views but this is one thing I'm 100% in agreement with you on.

Fuck MLB

 

Yes my far left views say these fuckers should just play for free, or the government should subsidize their salary's.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tts42572 said:

Agree here too.

One thing I found during Covid was how little I missed MLB baseball.  Just a bunch of prima donnas and all anybody cares about anymore is hitting homeruns.  Doesn't matter if you can't bat above .200 as long as you can pound 30+ homeruns.  It used to be a game with a lot of strategy and execution but isn't anymore. 

It started really losing it's luster for me when all the juicing was going on and now I could care less about it.  I do still enjoy the game itself and enjoyed coaching my son through Little League and now watching high school baseball.   But it's entirely different watching kids who just love playing a game than watching MLB where it's clearly all about the dollars, as this labor stoppage clearly proves.

There are still some all around hogs bro, Nolan Arenado, Matt Chapman, Mookie Betts, I too love watching a team that can field, I prefer watching ace execution on defense then any offense, it does get old.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

They are not exactly doing that great when they play as far as attendance goes anyways, I hope they greed themselves into bankruptcy, it will serve them fucking right, Rob Manbitch is a woke fucking bitch, and is a huge reason MLB is being ran into the ground, I long for the good old days of Bud Selig, hopefully they will get Theo Epstein in before MLB is a memory.

How is Pete Rose,one of the greatest hitters ever to play the game, bad but this stoppage is good ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Yes my far left views say these fuckers should just play for free, or the government should subsidize their salary's.

This should be given out for free for all fans who attend a game

Crisco Oil

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

This should be given out for free for all fans who attend a game

Crisco Oil

I cant post pictures anymore, fucking frustrating, I had a killer pic of some KY Jelly ready to match your crisco, and some trojans. maybe a pic of some cigarettes, like Eric Cartman says, I like a smoke after I get FUCKED IM THE ASS BY THE MLB! It really makes me a little depressed, I love going to games

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
16 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

I cant post pictures anymore, fucking frustrating, I had a killer pic of some KY Jelly ready to match your crisco, and some trojans. maybe a pic of some cigarettes, like Eric Cartman says, I like a smoke after I get FUCKED IM THE ASS BY THE MLB! It really makes me a little depressed, I love going to games

I've been to Shea ,Yankee, Fenway And Camden Yards

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

If your a Rockies fan I'm sorry, I have been an A's fan my whole life, but with Billy Cheap running the show I got so fucking aggravated I snapped, how do you root for a team who constantly groom some of the greatest talent in baseball, then get rid of them the second they begin to shine? you know how many fucking times my retarded ass dropped 2 bills+ on jersey's only for them to trade the player away? fucking Josh Donaldson, Eric Chavez, and I assume that Chapman and Olson will be gone this year as i just ordered both their Jerseys, they didn't resign Mark Canha, fuck i started pulling for the Rockies, since I live in their market and it made sense, that was the biggest fucking blunder I ever made, I ran back to the A's after seeing how fucked off that organization is. 

I am indeed a Rockies fan, I feel your pain. Rockies ownership, the Monfort brothers, Dick and Charlie, small world, they use to live where I live now, my wife went to high school with him, a billionaire now, then, total party boy. I was an A's fan waaaaaay back when I was youngster, Vida Blue, Catfish, Bando, Reggie, etc. Showing my age. Loved them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Doug said:

I am indeed a Rockies fan, I feel your pain. Rockies ownership, the Monfort brothers, Dick and Charlie, small world, they use to live where I live now, my wife went to high school with him, a billionaire now, then, total party boy. I was an A's fan waaaaaay back when I was youngster, Vida Blue, Catfish, Bando, Reggie, etc. Showing my age. Loved them. 

Anyone who can have Cargo, Tulo, Blackmon, Arenado, all on the same team and cant figure something out other then ways to get rid of all of the, that just don't do it for me, at least Billy Bean has the sense to shape and form super stars, seems like the Rox just pissed them all away, I enjoy flying in for games though, they don't do the $200 round trip anymore so I stopped going, I still go to A's games, as I split season tickets with a couple of my cousins who live down there, I just stay with them, the Rox are a money pit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I've been to Shea ,Yankee, Fenway And Camden Yards

Not me, I fucking hate all those teams, Ive been to, Chase, Coors, Great American, Minute Maid, Oakland, Oracle, and Petco, and the old Jack Murphy, and whatever the old Angels field was called, I will never go to any stadiums that have to do with the Red Sox, Yankees, or Dodgers, I hate all those trendy teams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
6 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Not me, I fucking hate all those teams, Ive been to, Chase, Coors, Great American, Minute Maid, Oakland, Oracle, and Petco, and the old Jack Murphy, and whatever the old Angels field was called, I will never go to any stadiums that have to do with the Red Sox, Yankees, or Dodgers, I hate all those trendy teams.

No love for the east coast ?

I remember being at Fenway in the bleachers and if you left the bleachers you weren't allowed back to your seat.They didn't want the bleacher creatures to mingle with everyone else.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/10/2022 at 10:11 AM, nyoilers said:

No love for the east coast ?

I remember being at Fenway in the bleachers and if you left the bleachers you weren't allowed back to your seat.They didn't want the bleacher creatures to mingle with everyone else.

No love for the AL East, plenty of love for the east coast, just cant stand teams that really have no relevance out here, yet they always seem to pick up fans when they win, I also hate the NFC East, cause we have to suffer through Giants games to the point of disgust, until I got the season ticket, every fucking sunday the morning game was the Giants, Eagles, Redskins, of course now I have the season ticket they don't play Giants at all, but bet your ass if I canceled it, they would start showing them again.

Edited by Leykis101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
On 3/15/2022 at 4:32 AM, Leykis101 said:

No love for the AL East, plenty of love for the east coast, just cant stand teams that really have no relevance out here, yet they always seem to pick up fans when they win, I also hate the NFC East, cause we have to suffer through Giants games to the point of disgust, until I got the season ticket, every fucking sunday the morning game was the Giants, Eagles, Redskins, of course now I have the season ticket they don't play Giants at all, but bet your ass if I canceled it, they would start showing them again.

I'd watch the 2 worst football teams over baseball any day.

There's really no west coast fans that I know of .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, nyoilers said:

I'd watch the 2 worst football teams over baseball any day.

There's really no west coast fans that I know of .

What do you mean? WTF am I? I just basically put down the east coast teams, up until yesterday I was an A's fan, but I'm fucking done, WARNING! rant coming.

These fucking cocksucker motherfuckers that run the A's, Fisher, Bean, Fogle, Barth, these loads that should've been swallowed, started Monday trading Chris Bassitt, 1 all star gone, Mark Canha was a F/A, they let him go, then our 2 other all stars, 1st Base Matt Olson traded to the fucking Braves for 4 fucking minor leaguers, our last all star, 3rd base Matt Chapman, traded to the fucking Blue Jay's, every fucking year, the A's turn players into ultra bad ass fuckers, then they fucking dump them, how the fuck do you support a team that trades away all their good players every year??? how fucking stressful is that? so to read my real rant when I was really mad, it's on my FB, I did everything from asking for anyone who does curses or hex's, to hoping they go bankrupt, to wishing herpes on the entire front office, and now I've pledged the rest of my life to rooting against them, FUCK THE BITCH ASS OAKLAND A's, they wanna treat their fans like this, then they made an anti fan, so now I'm literally without a baseball team, so I'm going to figure out who the worst team in the MLB is, and that's who im gonna make my new team, so nobody can accuse me of jumping on one of those faggot ass Yankee or Dodger bandwagons, so I figure it's gonna be the Rockies or Orioles,

 

BTW, the way the NFL has been going it's a fucking draw, the NFL is turning into a woke bunch of queers who cant even hit each other, they are taking all the violence out of it, what fun when you were a kid would it have been to play football, and not be able to play football? it would've been fucking boring, just like watching it is, pretty soon they will have to pass a no swearing rule, fuck even South Park made fun of how pussy the NFL has got, it's a hilarious episode, check it out, it's called Sarcastaball.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

What do you mean? WTF am I?

I meant no one on the east coast follows the west coast teams.At 10 PM one of the last things I want to do is watch baseball on TV for about 3 boring hours

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

BTW, the way the NFL has been going it's a fucking draw, the NFL is turning into a woke bunch of queers who cant even hit each other, they are taking all the violence out of it, what fun when you were a kid would it have been to play football, and not be able to play football? it would've been fucking boring, just like watching it is, pretty soon they will have to pass a no swearing rule, fuck even South Park made fun of how pussy the NFL has got, it's a hilarious episode, check it out, it's called Sarcastaball.

The NFL wants high scoring games and the best way to do that is protect the QB.

The targeting rule is getting a little out of hand though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2022 at 8:05 AM, Dead Planet said:

A big thank you to the As for giving my Jays third basemen....first Josh Donaldson a few years ago and now Matt Chapman....:lol:

Your fucking hilarious

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/17/2022 at 10:09 AM, nyoilers said:

The NFL wants high scoring games and the best way to do that is protect the QB.

The targeting rule is getting a little out of hand though

I certainly don't want high scoring games if it's at the cost of cutting the defense in half, fuck you ever tried to watch arena football? I'd rather watch a defense win a game then an offense any day, like the Bucs in 04, the Bears in 85, the Steelers b4 I was born, the Ravens in the early 2000s, Von Miller by himself in that superbowl, I played defense so I root for the defense, plus it's only hurting the defense taking out all the hitting and targeting is just the start of the problem, like South Park says, they should just start showing up in a bra and panties and playing with a balloon, it's ridiculous.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.