Jump to content

Killing the police in the name of fear


Stefan
 Share

Recommended Posts

Geez the comments on that article. Everyone is mega obsessed with race over there in the US of A. When will people wake up and realise it's not race that is important, it's culture. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is the sort of thing that happens when the media, mainly social media tells people shit that isn't true....just like Trump supporters who have been brainwashed into believing they were ripped off in 2020, you now have large portions of the black community who believe that all cops are trying to murder them....what a fucking mess....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Dead Planet said:

This is the sort of thing that happens when the media, mainly social media tells people shit that isn't true....just like Trump supporters who have been brainwashed into believing they were ripped off in 2020, you now have large portions of the black community who believe that all cops are trying to murder them....what a fucking mess....


Of course Trump is mentioned. Again. :P

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

This is the sort of thing that happens when the media, mainly social media tells people shit that isn't true....just like Trump supporters who have been brainwashed into believing they were ripped off in 2020, you now have large portions of the black community who believe that all cops are trying to murder them....what a fucking mess....

Yeah bro, looks kind of bad comparing Trumps supporters thinking that the election was rigged with a cop being murdered, Trumps been out of office for almost 9 months now, only the fringe morons like the pillow guy think or even talk about it, Clearly bidens administrations playing identity politics, I can give you many examples as proof if you'd like me too, something you never saw with Trump, so leave Trumps bullshit with him, he's gone, and has been, and now turn your attention to the destruction his replacement is causing, if the Democrats are forever taken over buy this radical left set of idiots that are in right now, it's going to be the death of the country, which I dont have to prove to you is underway as we speak

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Yeah bro, looks kind of bad comparing Trumps supporters thinking that the election was rigged with a cop being murdered, Trumps been out of office for almost 9 months now, only the fringe morons like the pillow guy think or even talk about it, Clearly bidens administrations playing identity politics, I can give you many examples as proof if you'd like me too, something you never saw with Trump, so leave Trumps bullshit with him, he's gone, and has been, and now turn your attention to the destruction his replacement is causing, if the Democrats are forever taken over buy this radical left set of idiots that are in right now, it's going to be the death of the country, which I dont have to prove to you is underway as we speak

It is a valid comparison when you are talking about social media craziness....if the Trump comparison upsets you then how about the anti-vaccine conspiracy crap or anti-mask crap or the 9/11 conspiracies....the list is long and there are a lot of people who believe them.....as for the Dems destroying the country that is another silly 'we hate the left so they will of course destroy everything we value' theory....every time the Dems are in power the right act like Chicken Little and cry about the sky falling and when the Reps are in power it is the left doing the same thing.....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

It is a valid comparison when you are talking about social media craziness....if the Trump comparison upsets you then how about the anti-vaccine conspiracy crap or anti-mask crap or the 9/11 conspiracies....the list is long and there are a lot of people who believe them.....as for the Dems destroying the country that is another silly 'we hate the left so they will of course destroy everything we value' theory....every time the Dems are in power the right act like Chicken Little and cry about the sky falling and when the Reps are in power it is the left doing the same thing.....

Naw man, your examples are the extreme fringe of the population, about the same as the wacko blacks who say everything is racist, I completely agree with people who think the the US government are chomping at the bit a little to heavily to get people vaxed, anyone who doesnt is a lemming, 5 people will go on tv and say 5 different things within the span of 4 days, if thats not a red flag I dont know what is, and I never said a bad word about democrats, these arent conventional liberal democrats, these are extremists, you go look through my post history, you wont find me say one bad thing about Obama outside of some things he did irritated me, Trump did much more that irritated me, and Trump was the king of social media, thats why you hate him, look deep inside, why else would the left wing social media platforms ban him, then let Antifa organize rallys on the same websites? why would the Proud Boys be banned off of all social media, yet black lives matter have their own page with a link to their website pal if you think shits even, which I am starting to think theres some sense in your words, but if you think shits even I thought wrong

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Leykis101 said:

Naw man, your examples are the extreme fringe of the population, about the same as the wacko blacks who say everything is racist, I completely agree with people who think the the US government are chomping at the bit a little to heavily to get people vaxed, anyone who doesnt is a lemming, 5 people will go on tv and say 5 different things within the span of 4 days, if thats not a red flag I dont know what is, and I never said a bad word about democrats, these arent conventional liberal democrats, these are extremists, you go look through my post history, you wont find me say one bad thing about Obama outside of some things he did irritated me, Trump did much more that irritated me, and Trump was the king of social media, thats why you hate him, look deep inside, why else would the left wing social media platforms ban him, then let Antifa organize rallys on the same websites? why would the Proud Boys be banned off of all social media, yet black lives matter have their own page with a link to their website pal if you think shits even, which I am starting to think theres some sense in your words, but if you think shits even I thought wrong

I forgot to mention one of the biggest looney toon groups...Qanon....and they have a disturbing amount of devotees....as for vaccinations well look to the red states (and California) who are having serious issues with unvaccinated covid patients filling their hospitals so yeah the government is pushing vaccines hard because covid isn't going away and there isn't a better option....I dislike Trump because he is a selfish asshole in a powerful position who shit on everything that was not advantageous to himself personally and who should be all about the people he is supposed to represent (all the people not just the sycophants).... Trump was banned from social media sites because (whether you want to believe it or not) he instigated the Jan 6 riot and if allowed continued access to social media would do it again.... I must admit that I have not looked into what antifa, blm or the proud boys are doing online and for the most part I don't care.....if you're asking if the left and right are being treated the same in the media then I will say no since most of the main media outlets are either moderate or liberal and the right seem to expound extreme unsubstantiated views which are easy to refute and ridicule....if the right wants to be taken more seriously then they need to be more subtle...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
3 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I forgot to mention one of the biggest looney toon groups...Qanon....and they have a disturbing amount of devotees....as for vaccinations well look to the red states (and California) who are having serious issues with unvaccinated covid patients filling their hospitals so yeah the government is pushing vaccines hard because covid isn't going away and there isn't a better option....I dislike Trump because he is a selfish asshole in a powerful position who shit on everything that was not advantageous to himself personally and who should be all about the people he is supposed to represent (all the people not just the sycophants).... Trump was banned from social media sites because (whether you want to believe it or not) he instigated the Jan 6 riot and if allowed continued access to social media would do it again.... I must admit that I have not looked into what antifa, blm or the proud boys are doing online and for the most part I don't care.....if you're asking if the left and right are being treated the same in the media then I will say no since most of the main media outlets are either moderate or liberal and the right seem to expound extreme unsubstantiated views which are easy to refute and ridicule....if the right wants to be taken more seriously then they need to be more subtle...

You're a freaking moron....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

I forgot to mention one of the biggest looney toon groups...Qanon....and they have a disturbing amount of devotees....as for vaccinations well look to the red states (and California) who are having serious issues with unvaccinated covid patients filling their hospitals so yeah the government is pushing vaccines hard because covid isn't going away and there isn't a better option....I dislike Trump because he is a selfish asshole in a powerful position who shit on everything that was not advantageous to himself personally and who should be all about the people he is supposed to represent (all the people not just the sycophants).... Trump was banned from social media sites because (whether you want to believe it or not) he instigated the Jan 6 riot and if allowed continued access to social media would do it again.... I must admit that I have not looked into what antifa, blm or the proud boys are doing online and for the most part I don't care.....if you're asking if the left and right are being treated the same in the media then I will say no since most of the main media outlets are either moderate or liberal and the right seem to expound extreme unsubstantiated views which are easy to refute and ridicule....if the right wants to be taken more seriously then they need to be more subtle...

Really bro, damn, well I'll tell you right now, they just got caught at the CDC misrepresenting the covid numbers in florida, once again, ive had covid, I have kidney failure, I know 1 person whos died from it, I know a few who have died from the flu, including my next door neighbor, why aren't they making sure we all have flu shots,you know anyone whos had the flu lately? me either

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

It is a valid comparison when you are talking about social media craziness....if the Trump comparison upsets you then how about the anti-vaccine conspiracy crap or anti-mask crap or the 9/11 conspiracies....the list is long and there are a lot of people who believe them.....as for the Dems destroying the country that is another silly 'we hate the left so they will of course destroy everything we value' theory....every time the Dems are in power the right act like Chicken Little and cry about the sky falling and when the Reps are in power it is the left doing the same thing.....

 

Like I said in the Rand Paul thread:

"I could live rent-free, just like Trump in the heads of the left/Democrats!"

 

I should add liberals and pretty much anyone disliking Trump to that quote.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's funny, Trump only had one term but I think people will remember him for a long time. The media tried so hard to make Obama a god but failed in the end. He will be forgotten, already would be if not for "he who should not be mentioned".  And Biden, I doubt many people would even know he is President.  So, yeah Trump has free rental in the lefties minds. I think he will for years. It's pathetic how much they still cry and wring their soft, callus-free hands over Trump. He has become a legend of their own making.

Edited by auslander
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, auslander said:

It's funny, Trump only had one term but I think people will remember him for a long time. The media tried so hard to make Obama a god but failed in the end. He will be forgotten, already would be if not for "he who should not be mentioned".  And Biden, I doubt many people would even know he is President.  So, yeah Trump has free rental in the lefties minds. I think he will for years. It's pathetic how much they still cry and wring their soft, callus-free hands over Trump. He has become a legend of their own making.

Like I said, MSNBC and CNN cemented their entire networks around trashing him, CNN has completely fallen out of the books, like they don't even have enough viewers to register in the quarterly ratings books, MSNBC finished behind fucking C-SPAN, fucking C-SPAN! did you all read that right? C-SPAN, they have been exposed, average Americans aren't lemmings, though there are many sheep out there, average Americans don't want to hear far left extremist shit anymore then far right, only difference is, the far right weren't reducing major American city's to rubble, and nothing any of you can say can win that argument, not factually,

With Enrique being charged and 5 of the proud boys locked away, with not even their rights for an attorney being afforded to them, we are able to speak out freely, Donald Trump had nothing to do with Jan 6th, and if you believe he did you are on board the conspiracy train, I know because the Proud Boys went on their own volition, it wasn't mandatory like the Million Maga March or the counter Antifa events, there was no prior issue or recommendation to go, the 8 proud boys who were arrested on Jan 6th weren't there together, and the Proud Boys as a unit weren't even there, Trump never arranged anything without the PB's being there, so all you people who think that, are just like those Quonon people you think so highly of, because your laying the exact same claim only on the other side, Trump is an asshole, but he didn't do in 4 years the damage Bidens done in 8 months,you cant make a claim for all Americans to get vaxed and try to mandate it while you let 1 million illegals in from 3rd world country's who are turning out to be carrying Covid, bus and fly them into our major city's, then turn around and try to make the US get vaxed, sorry were fucking retarded, but were not that retarded, only the thickest of the bunch are hung up on Covid, and the vax, and trust me it aint the anti vaxers,  Bidens lost control, just wait, you'll see.

Edited by Leykis101
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Really bro, damn, well I'll tell you right now, they just got caught at the CDC misrepresenting the covid numbers in florida, once again, ive had covid, I have kidney failure, I know 1 person whos died from it, I know a few who have died from the flu, including my next door neighbor, why aren't they making sure we all have flu shots,you know anyone whos had the flu lately? me either

Actually they probably should push flu shots a lot more than they do....as for the absence of flu lately, the use of masking around the world , a lot more hand washing and general awareness of cleanliness and lack of international travel has greatly reduced it....

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

Actually they probably should push flu shots a lot more than they do....as for the absence of flu lately, the use of masking around the world , a lot more hand washing and general awareness of cleanliness and lack of international travel has greatly reduced it....

I mean almost the complete absence of flu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2021 Gold Donors
15 hours ago, auslander said:

It's funny, Trump only had one term but I think people will remember him for a long time. The media tried so hard to make Obama a god but failed in the end. He will be forgotten, already would be if not for "he who should not be mentioned".  And Biden, I doubt many people would even know he is President.  So, yeah Trump has free rental in the lefties minds. I think he will for years. It's pathetic how much they still cry and wring their soft, callus-free hands over Trump. He has become a legend of their own making.

Being remembered for a long time ain't necessarily a good thing.Hitler comes to mind.Plus Trump has a big grifter family .

If anyone has soft callous free hands it's that penthouse born,silver spooned trump.But like Leykis said CNN made mucho money trashing trump just like Fox did trashing obama.

But concerning all 3 of them since they're alive the book isn't closed on any of them.A lot more crazy stuff can happen 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Posts

    • Ok. I can understand your thinking regarding one`s favorite bands. In my case it was  Bon Jovi. First album I ever bought was Slippery, liked NEw Jersey even better. Saw them live few times, but after 1995 only some good songs on each album but still bought albums,  since Richie left I cant stand their latest albums or even live. So from that scenario I see that I am not just following my favorite bands regardles what they put out.     But in Tesla case I do stlll enjoy their releases, even those post 2010. A admit that Shock had some filler but also some of their best songs post 2000 like The Mission.   I do miss the heavier  element that Tommy brought. songs like  Dont de-rock me, Action talks.
    • Blondie on the right of the second shot is PERFECTION! 
    • In rough order.....   Dangerous Toys – Pissed Michael Sweet – Michael Sweet Motley Crue – Motley Crue Great White – Sail Away Gun – Swagger LA Guns – Vicious Circle Jackyl – Push Comes To Shove Cinderella – Still Climbing Electric Boys – Freewheelin’ Enuff Z Nuff - Seven Gilby Clarke – Pawnshop Guitars Juno Roxas – Far From Here Kiss – Kiss My Ass Alice Cooper – The Last Temptation Manic Eden – Manic Eden Big Bang Babies – Black Market Tuff – Fist First Freak Of Nature – Gathering Of The Freaks Sass Jordan – Rats Trixter – Undercovers The Heavy’s – Metal Marathon
    • Another one from this year that hasn't had much fanfare. These guys are always great value.  Very, very solid, Killer Hard Rock!!! I get a Robert Mason "vibe" with the vocals, which is always a good thing.                
    • Link to first single on its own:       I like it.
    • From the Frontiers Facebook page: Frontiers Music Srl is pleased to announce the signing of Enemy Eyes, a new melodic metal band fronted by vocalist Johnny Gioeli (Hardline, AXEL RUDI PELL OFFICIAL SITE, Crush 40). Johnny is currently putting the finishing touches on Enemy Eyes' debut album, which will be released this fall. In the meantime, the band is pleased to present their debut single, 'Here We Are' for your listening pleasure. Stream it on your preferred digital music service HERE: https://orcd.co/enemyeyes or jump straight to YouTube to listen HERE: https://youtu.be/jV_4j6d25R8 Of note, this will be Gioeli's 100th official release as a recording artist after decades of multi-platinum, gold, and critically acclaimed albums. A true landmark recording in his discography and also the beginning of a new chapter. Johnny Gioeli first came to prominence with Hardline, a melodic hard rock band that he formed with his brother Joey and which famously featured Journey guitarist Neal Schon on the band's debut album, "Double Eclipse". Johnny has continued to front Hardline since the release of their debut album in 1992, including their most recent release, 2021's "Heart, Mind And Soul". In addition to Hardline, Johnny has been fronting both German guitarist Axel Rudi Pell's solo band and Japanese-American band Crush 40 since 1998. He also released his first solo album, "One Voice" in 2018. Stay up to date with Enemy Eyes news by following the band's social media as well as Gioeli's. More to come, including touring in 2023!   Social Media: https://www.facebook.com/enemyeyes https://www.instagram.com/enemy.eyes https://www.enemyeyes.com https://www.facebook.com/johnnygioeliofficial https://www.instagram.com/johnnygioeli/ https://twitter.com/crush40johnny   Lineup: Johnny Gioeli - Vocals Marcos Rodriguez - Guitar Alessandro Del Vecchio - Bass, Keyboards Fabio Alessandrini - Drums
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.