Melodic Hard Rock Song of the Day

Darkstone

On 7/16/2023 at 12:18 AM, Doggy said:

Would be a great gig with them and Steel Panther shared the stage.

i am not sure if you know much about them, but they actually pre date Steel Panther and their only album actually came out the same year as Hole Patrol. One of the guys went on to form Tragedy and both bands operated at the same time, with singer/guitarist from Tragedy joining the band as well.

Have not heard anything from Satanicide in years though, and not sure Phil Costello (the guy in the green outfit) is still in the business as he left Tragedy several years ago as well.

Satanicide were not as crass as Steel Panther, but I agree that they might work as a support act for one of their tours, but maybe two parody bands might be too much for some people and the fact that their humour is tamer might go against them with SP crowd.

Tragedy though is still an ongoing concern, and continue to put out music and tour. They are brilliant live.

• Like 1

"Heather" played on Succession season 4 episode 2 is one their song. They still playing, got their own Facebook page.

10 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Popped up on my playlist yesterday, love this...

Who is this?

• 2023 Gold Donors
13 hours ago, The Rocker said:

Who is this?

Don't know, it's from an album called Turn It Up To Rock i stumbled on last year on spotify. Seems to be a bunch of writers wrote the songs but i don't know who is playing on the album. It seems to be part of the KPM label who release loads of these albums in different genres of music, this song is killer though. The vocalist sounds familiar but don't know who he is.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Don't know, it's from an album called Turn It Up To Rock i stumbled on last year on spotify. Seems to be a bunch of writers wrote the songs but i don't know who is playing on the album. It seems to be part of the KPM label who release loads of these albums in different genres of music, this song is killer though. The vocalist sounds familiar but don't know who he is.

I know it's not, but Sounds like David Coverdale

On 7/25/2023 at 9:26 AM, The Rocker said:

I know it's not, but Sounds like David Coverdale

Not Dino of Animal Drive, any chance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Casey Maunder from Swansea has just released his 2nd album Get Out And Push. Gave this a listen yesterday and it's a great album, if you like this go check out his debut album "Until Your Heart Stops Beating" from 2022, both are Highly Recommended. Full album...  
    • This new album from Cutta dropped last month and very nice it is to, i really like this. Full album...  
    • New single from the fantastic Wolfclub...  
    • New video for 'Horizon High' coming later today.    
    • 'Ride On' out June 28th From Lions Pride Music: Heavy Star: Unveiling the Timeless Sound of Rock Established in 2014, Heavy Star roared onto the rock scene in 2016 with the release of "Electric Overdrive," a testament to founder Marco Kace's enduring love for heavier rock. Influenced by KISS and the rebellious Ramones, Marco shaped Heavy Star's sound as a homage to the mid-'80s rock royalty, blending NWOBHM vibes with the energy of Hair Metal and Glam. The band weathered lineup changes, welcoming drummer Adriano Jukka Merico in 2017 and bassist Daniele Papale in 2019. The pandemic-induced challenges in 2020 led to vocalist Albert's move to London and the departure of guitarist Danny Slade, prompting a reflective pause. In 2022, the arrival of lead vocalist Corrado Quoiani revitalized the band, setting the stage for their signing with Lions Pride Music in May 2023. Despite global upheavals, Heavy Star's perseverance bore fruit with the completion of their album, "Ride On," in December 2023. The mix and mastering, guided by Luca Pazienza and Marco "Kace" Capasso, added a contemporary touch, creating a unique sonic experience. "Ride On" encapsulates Heavy Star's timeless commitment to rock 'n roll, blending nostalgia with a modern edge. Their story is one of evolution, resilience, and an unwavering passion for the music that transcends eras. Get ready to ride the waves of Heavy Star's sonic journey! Heavy Star is: Corrado Quoiani: Vocals Marco Kace: Guitars Daniele "Vinz" Papale: Bass Adriano "Jukka" Merico: Drums   Tracklist: 01) My Lady Firefly 02) Razor Blade 03) Lexi Love 04) Rock 'N' Roll Again 05) Horizon High 06) Ride On 07) Blame It On Love 08) Round And Round 09) Just Like Madness 10) Lifeline 11) Invisible Enemy 12) As The Wind Blows 13) Walk On Out (Bonus Track)      
    • New song 'The Boy' coming next week.    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.