Foo Fighters old fag video Hot Buns

Leykis101

Did any of you guys catch this video I think back in like 2010 or something, it was a direct shot at the Christian church that was going to the funerals of guys who got killed in Iraq and causing trouble, and doing all sorts of irritating christian shit, they tried making it so Foo Fighters couldn't play in some venue and so the Foo Fighters released this nice little vid, I remember I was watching South Park on a Saturday night, and it went to commercial and this video played, I was high as fuck and so confused, what the fuck is this shit, I had no context or anything, just the foo fighters, in a commercial during south park being fucking queer as fuck, I was rolling laughing so hard. then to find out they did it to piss off a christian group just made it all the more awesome. Its 18 or older but go check it out, 18 or older but they showed on Comedy Central, fucking gay.

https://youtu.be/E1sTM_yEPFU

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

The Westboro Baptist Church.

What a bunch of cunts they are.

Typical Christians who don't act very Christian like.

These d-bags disgrace the military by going to these funerals.The families of these heroes shouldn't have to put up with this shit.Good for the Foo Fighters !

• My Little Pony
35 minutes ago, Darkstone said:

The Westboro Baptist Church.

What a bunch of cunts they are.

Typical Christians who don't act very Christian like.

They're not Christians. 

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

I saw a Louis Theroux doco about them. The worst thing is that they're teaching their kids that shit. 

Very hateful.

Watched that, too. 

They're so fucked up. Nothing they say or do has any biblical backing. They're completely twisting it to support their hatred.

And the weird thing is they ostracized their founder while he was on his deathbed. My buddy and I suspect he was actually gay, and started the whole thing to suppress his homosexuality. Something happened when he was hospitalised that pissed off his family. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
57 minutes ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Watched that, too. 

They're so fucked up. Nothing they say or do has any biblical backing. They're completely twisting it to support their hatred.

And the weird thing is they ostracized their founder while he was on his deathbed. My buddy and I suspect he was actually gay, and started the whole thing to suppress his homosexuality. Something happened when he was hospitalised that pissed off his family. 

I also noticed that one of their older daughters from that doco has since left and denounced them.

If I remember correctly, it wasn't just gay soldiers funerals they were rocking up to. They believed that "GOD hates America".

Okay, so they may have been right about that (how else can you explain the Kardashians?), but I still can't condone their behaviour. 

:bananamac: 

With some of the Dickheads in this World, if you don't laugh, you'll cry.

Edited by Darkstone

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Darkstone said:

I also noticed that one of their older daughters from that doco has since left and denounced them.

If I remember correctly, it wasn't just gay soldiers funerals they were rocking up to. They believed that "GOD hates America".

Okay, so they may have been right about that (how else can you explain the Kardashians?), but I still can't condone their behaviour. 

:bananamac: 

With some of the Dickheads in this World, if you don't laugh, you'll cry.

What if God hates only them?

;}

1 hour ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

What if God hates only them?

;}

I think I can answer that,