I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

It's a quarter to 7 in the mornin', time for a beer!!!! :beerbang:

It's a PABST BLUE RIBBON DAY!!!!

I like the way you think...I'll keep my eye on you.

I think I'm going to have about 18 or so tonight.

I'm cranking out TANKARD and i'm almost done with a twelve...

Time for some MASTERY....

Awesome shit!!! :tumbsup:

YES brutha D!!!! I'm getting ready to start pounding some brews myself. Lot's of new stuff to listen to tonight.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

YES brutha D!!!! I'm getting ready to start pounding some brews myself. Lot's of new stuff to listen to tonight.

I'm already hung over!!!

The wife came home after I got finished...

I did some cranking with MUNICIPLE WASTE, TANKARD, and MASTERY!!!!

I kinda miss the old days in the pit!!!

I'm already hung over!!!

Sweet, yeah the ole mosh pit I miss them as well. My wife is out Christmas shopping with her mother, the beers will start flowing.

Which Tankard disc(s) were you listening to?

I'm already hung over!!!

Between the pit, football, rugby and sport fucking no wonder it takes me five minutes to get out of bed each the morning. :tumbsup:

Between the pit, football, rugby and sport fucking no wonder it takes me five minutes to get out of bed each the morning. :tumbsup:

I hear that Brudda Clutch!! :tumbsup:

My specialty was stage diving myself.. I weighed about 120 back in the days and was easy to fly around. Now, I'm over 200 lbs and have a fear of people getting out of the way... :cartman:

Getting old sucks... :crying:

Which Tankard disc(s) were you listening to?

I was listening to CHEMICAL INVASION & a little bit of MORNING AFTER. There was a time when you can get ZOMBIE ATTACK in every used bin. Now, NOISE releases are very hard to find..

Yes they are, most of those early Tankard releases are hard to find.

Couple of bottles of Hobgoblin last night, local supermarket has cut it's price for Halloween!!! :beerbang:

Was drinking the same said pint on Friday night mate. Nice little pint she is. :drink:

• 3 weeks later...

Had to dig deep to find this thread. Long Hammer Pale Ale as a starting point. I've got to put my daughter to sleep a little later but they are going down good right now. Maybe she'll put me to sleep.......

I wish I could bring beer on a plane :(

A cold 12-pack of PABST would do me justice... :bananamac:

You might be able to buy booze but it'll cost you an arm and a nut. As for me, the daughter is down and I'm still going. Not sure this is a good thing because I know I've got hell to pay tomorrow.

I'm on my third Pabst Blue Ribbon and they're goin' down smooooooth. :chug:

Let's blow the dust off this thread and get it going again as the weekend approaches. Miller High Life tonight with a few tunes.

Geoff, no drinking tonight or this weekend. Got to have you fresh and ready for work on Monday. :tumbsup:

Geoff, no drinking tonight or this weekend. Got to have you fresh and ready for work on Monday. :tumbsup:

Ok mate, will do! I promise not to get completely messed up at my mate's 30th on Sunday. I, uh, promise. ;)

Ok mate, will do! I promise not to get completely messed up at my mate's 30th on Sunday. I, uh, promise. ;)

I, on the other hand, will be completely plastered in your honor. If you can't, my friend, I can! :beerbang:

I'm having a quiet night in with a few beers and some good red wine tonight, then Saturday night a mates band is playing and some Speckled Hen will be consumed.

Went to the pub yesterday for my mate's 30th. I was there at 12:30pm and commenced drinking at this time. My wife picked me up at 9:30pm and I was quite f*cked by this point. Downed about a litre of water at home based on my wife's sensible advice and then had my shower, got into bed and I think I was gone in seconds. Comes to 1:55am in the morning and I start having these almost fever-dream things about dogs or something of the sort. I try to hold off, but seconds later I'm draped over the toilet bowl in pure misery as I lose 4000kg through my gaping mouth. Man, I honestly cannot tell you the last time I spewed after beer. And that's including some massive sessions.

I'm going to blame it on the 40'C + heat yesterday. :lol: Needless to say, feel like shit today.

Went to the pub yesterday for my mate's 30th. I was there at 12:30pm and commenced drinking at this time. My wife picked me up at 9:30pm and I was quite f*cked by this point. Downed about a litre of water at home based on my wife's sensible advice and then had my shower, got into bed and I think I was gone in seconds. Comes to 1:55am in the morning and I start having these almost fever-dream things about dogs or something of the sort. I try to hold off, but seconds later I'm draped over the toilet bowl in pure misery as I lose 4000kg through my gaping mouth. Man, I honestly cannot tell you the last time I spewed after beer. And that's including some massive sessions.

I'm going to blame it on the 40'C + heat yesterday. :lol: Needless to say, feel like shit today.

Fucking lightweight :D

Fucking lightweight :D

Normally I'd agree, but the dudes were at the top of thir game yesterday. Initially I thought I'd leave the place down $1000. The first drinks I bought for my wife and I came up to $20 - for a pint of Super Dry and a Vodka Cruiser and lemonade. $20 for three drinks!!! Anyway, as the day went on the dudes just went insane and I wasn't finishing a drink before someone had bought another huge round for everyone. I don't know what these guys do for work, but it served them well last night. And me too. Anyway, there wasn't really a moment when there were not two beers in front of me. Considering this went on for 9 hours I think I can forgive myself this time. And this time only.

Did the same sort of thing at my sister in-law's 30th,40 degree heat,not eating anything since lunch,downing beers like there's no tomorrow and attempting karaoke.The shame.