I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have 1 Anderson Valley Double Abbey Ale left which I will consume before the night is out

:drink:

It's still early in your town, bro, you can have many. I'm gonna save mine for tomorrow and spin many tunes and watch football. :drink:

I have 1 Anderson Valley Double Abbey Ale left which I will consume before the night is out

It's still early in your town, bro, you can have many. I'm gonna save mine for tomorrow and spin many tunes and watch football. :drink:

Unfortunately that's all that's left in the 'fridge but at least it's a large size bottle. :beerbang:

Unfortunately that's all that's left in the 'fridge but at least it's a large size bottle. :beerbang:

Enjoy it. I feel like prison ass after all the food I consumed. :puke:

My 2nd night of a few quiet beers in the lead up to Grand Final tomorrow... where beers will flow like the f*cking rain that has decided to turn up out of nowhere for the long weekend. Hey rain, f*ck you.

My 2nd night of a few quiet beers in the lead up to Grand Final tomorrow... where beers will flow like the f*cking rain that has decided to turn up out of nowhere for the long weekend. Hey rain, f*ck you.

Agreed Geoff. It rained all last weekend @ my brother-in-laws wedding. We compensated by hitting the kegs BEFORE the service. Today is beautiful with plenty for games on tap. And plenty of beer on tap as well. :drink:

It looks like it's gonna be a great day...The doctor I work for gave me his season tickets (6) to tonight's season opener S.F. Stampede hockey game so a bunch of us are going to start the day around noon in my garage with some good tunes and ice cold Coors Light, grill some burgers and brats and head over to watch our boys give expansion Fargo a rude welcome to the USHL. :beerbang:

It looks like it's gonna be a great day...The doctor I work for gave me his season tickets (6) to tonight's season opener S.F. Stampede hockey game so a bunch of us are going to start the day around noon in my garage with some good tunes and ice cold Coors Light, grill some burgers and brats and head over to watch our boys give expansion Fargo a rude welcome to the USHL. :beerbang:

Sounds like a fantastic day Blue. Any college football on the tube during tailgating? Back on topic, I just back from the grocery store with plenty of Moosehead and Coronas with the Coronas box breaking in front of the house. I'll finish this story in the F@$K thread.....

Well here it is 2:25am and things are winding down for the night. We managed to drink 3 cases at my place plus the beer we had at the game (which we WON by the way 3-2) and the beer we had at the bar afterward. Fun, fun night I must say! Now a storm is rolling in and the thunder and lightning are shaking the house as I tip the last of my Coors light skyward. What a great end to a great day! :drink2:

Oktoberfest is nearly over ............. :puke:

Shared a couple of pitchers of Fat Tire and Coors Light with my buddy and his girlfriend where our friend just got hired on as one of the bouncers. Bad part: hip hop music playing, good part: shuffleboard, pool tables and Major Babeage.

hip hop music playing, good part: shuffleboard, pool tables and Major Babeage.

What a combination !! ;)

Hey Bernd. It would have been nearly perfect if some melodic rock was playing :headbanger:

Right with ya Richie. Had a great night of brews, tunes, food and football. And to top it all off, my wife is still talking to me. Like I said, a great night. :drink:

My arms and shoulders feel really odd as I type this. Pretty sure it's related to last night and the beer consumed, but not exactly sure how. They feel like they're floating. Manly killed Melbourne. HAHA. Good times.

Bought a six-pack of bottles of Leffe (I believe it's Belgian) on the recommendation of beer-meister Jez. It's in the refrigerator, getting cold and awaiting some consumption.

I hope you enjoy it Richie. I have a large bottle sitting in my fridge also. :drink:

I went to a big party on Sat night where it was $15 to get in and was all you could drink and eat.

The money went to charity and it was one hell of a time.

It was all you can drink and you still remember what kind of time you had??!! :tumbsup:

I went to a big party on Sat night where it was $15 to get in and was all you could drink and eat.

The money went to charity and it was one hell of a time.

It was all you can drink and you still remember what kind of time you had??!! :tumbsup:

This year I didn't get to out of control however last year I wasn't sure what my name was much less how good of time I had. My poor friends wife, who was 8 1/2 months pregnant at the time, was our Designated Driver and we probably annoyed the heck out of her.