Mammoth WVH

All Nights Reserved

• My Little Pony
14 minutes ago, All Nights Reserved said:

Yeah, it's all him. That's a one man project.

Cool. I didn't know he was this talented. 

• 1 month later...

I have to be honest the music is decent modern rock and well produced. Sounds like music from the late 90’s...not exactly my cup of tea. But being the son of the greatest hard rock guitarist ever to play you’d think he would somewhat shred or at least do guitar solos. 

20 hours ago, zacharyamelie said:

I have to be honest the music is decent modern rock and well produced. Sounds like music from the late 90’s...not exactly my cup of tea. But being the son of the greatest hard rock guitarist ever to play you’d think he would somewhat shred or at least do guitar solos. 

I think that's the exact reason he didn't want to make a guitar album.  Not my cup of tea either but he's talented af.

• 5 weeks later...

Sounds like something from a Creed or Thee Doors Down album to me.  I don't like the music one bit, but I give Wolfie all the credit for re-assembling VH with Dave.  Something I NEVER thought would happen. 

Had Eddie been healthy, I think a reunion with Sammy and Mike could have happened as well.  I'd have paid nearly any amount to see that lineup do a 5150 reunion tour.  That album front-to-back and then the standard Greatest Hits would have been awesome.

• My Little Pony

I stopped paying attention after my last post, but holy shit, how are we not talking about "Don't Back Down"?? Not only is it a good song, but it's a fucking awesome music video. The kid has a sense of humour. Haha. 

7 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

I stopped paying attention after my last post, but holy shit, how are we not talking about "Don't Back Down"?? Not only is it a good song, but it's a fucking awesome music video. The kid has a sense of humour. Haha. 

Yeah, the songs themselves aren't my cup of tea, but that is a great video.

• 2023 Gold Donors
11 hours ago, KarpetRydOFunk said:

Yes it is a pretty good song !