Inglorious - We Will Ride

Stefan

ingloriouscd-800x800-1.jpg

From Frontiers:

Inglorious will release their new album, "We Will Ride" on February 12, 2021. First single and video and more album details coming November 20th! Early pre-orders are available now from the Frontiers EU and U.S. webstores and the band's webstore, including limited edition color vinyl. 

Tracklist:
1. She Won't Let You Go
2. Messiah
3. Medusa
4. Eye Of The Storm
5. Cruel Intentions
6. My Misery
7. Do You Like It
8. He Will Provide
9. We Will Meet Again
10. God Of War
11. We Will Ride

First album was great, second was good, third I really don’t care for (Also the cover art is terrible). 
This new one really needs to be a return to form. No doubt Nathan can sing but hope he doesn't try too hard, gets old pretty quick. 

• 2 weeks later...

New single ‘She Won’t Let You Go’ out tomorrow.

Heard this earlier today and it’s a good track, sounds like an improvement on the previous album already for me. Mid-tempo rocker with a nice solo.

1 hour ago, J.S.M said:

That's a good song. Itunes samples of the other songs sound decent. The first two tracks are great and then it seems like the other songs have either a good guitar riff or a good vocal melody but not that often both. 

The ovrall sound seems to be much better.

The iTunes samples aren’t listed for me which is strange (Maybe because I’m in the UK). I’ll check them out if they are live after tomorrow’s single drop. 

I always felt the guitar work took a dive after Andreas Eriksson left.. that guy can play. Crazy Lixx - New Religion will always be one of my all time favourites.. wonder what he’s up to now.. 

2 hours ago, Aordave89 said:

The iTunes samples aren’t listed for me which is strange (Maybe because I’m in the UK). I’ll check them out if they are live after tomorrow’s single drop. 

I always felt the guitar work took a dive after Andreas Eriksson left.. that guy can play. Crazy Lixx - New Religion will always be one of my all time favourites.. wonder what he’s up to now.. 

I'm using Itunes New Zealand, so I can listen to the samples 12hours before the song/album is released. 

Is he that guy called Andy Dawson on the crazy lixx album? 😅

1 hour ago, J.S.M said:

I'm using Itunes New Zealand, so I can listen to the samples 12hours before the song/album is released. 

Is he that guy called Andy Dawson on the crazy lixx album? 😅

Good shout - I know how to change the iTunes country settings so may give that a go, cheers. 

Yeah it is haha, seriously good player and his guitar work on New Religion and the S/T are killer. Remember being quite curious at the time when he jumped ship to Inglorious. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Stefan said:

g3m9sQbTtEt3m9Rdonlc7onJxafOovySAnFOUcJS

403. That’s an error.

Your client does not have permission to get URL /proxy/g3m9sQbTtEt3m9Rdonlc7onJxafOovySAnFOUcJSejA8CahA5cIiO0PebsWoJerLV0l6bUstjHkZLGnUScXybb9MVLEiem5ADf4mMf7fxfFJL_OYPkI6riTItr2QrG2k5ZBxTlu7rGRBtABD83sdtFs7ywaupIySykk from this server. (Client IP address: 69.255.144.246)

Forbidden That’s all we know.

Similar feelings. Though I disagree about 'shades of his voice'. He's reigned it in a bit. Always annoyed me that he could clearly sing but would over sing. Constantly trying to show how great his voice is. This time it's more understated and the songs seem to be doing the work more. 

Going to give this one a really good go. On paper this band should be in my sweet spot but the singer always annoyed me so I never really listened to them. 

• 2 months later...