"Five Tribes"
"Behind The Wall"
"All I Want Is You"
"Widows"
"Kingdom Of The East"
"Outlaws Of The Western World"
"Overdrive"
"The First Man"
"Still It Rains On Planet Earth" (Lacrimosa)

facebook

Edited by Stefan

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, PeterS said:

Took a while to find it but does seem to be the 'Hot Tonight' Lionheart? Think I'd advertise that more as that was a great album. 

You couldn't tell from the band logo itself?

Out July 31st on Metalville Records.

From bravewords.com:

Lionheart was founded in late 1980 by Dennis Stratton (ex-Iron Maiden), Steve Mann (Michael Schenker Fest), and Rocky Newton (ex-MSG) with Clive Edwards (ex-UFO) completing the lineup a little later. The band started playing constant live shows, including regular sold-out gigs at the London Marquee Club. Between 1981 and 1984, more shows followed, including a performance at the Reading Festival 1981 and as support for Def Leppard, Whitesnake, and Saxon.

In 1984, CBS Records offered Lionheart a contract. With the new singer Chad Brown, the debut album Hot Tonight was recorded in Los Angeles. Phil Lanzon (Uriah Heep) joined the band as a new keyboardist before Chad Brown was replaced by Keith Murrell (Airrace and Mama’s Boys) in 1985. The band was hit with managerial problems, and it was felt that the momentum was gone, and the band disbanded in 1985.

Rocky subsequently sang background vocals on the Def Leppard albums Pyromania and Hysteria before joining the Michael Schenker Group. Steve set up his first commercial studio and then hooked up with Rocky again in the McAuley Schenker Group. Dennis began a 15-year collaboration with Praying Mantis. Clive went on to play with Bernie Marsden and UFO.

In 1999, Lionheart released a double album with old demos, which sold well and once again generated interest in the band. In 2016, the organizers of the Rockingham Festival in Nottingham invited Lionheart to play a reunion show. The four founding members seized the opportunity and brought the former Shy frontman Lee Small on board as lead singer. The show received fantastic reviews, and they decided to record another album.

Second Nature was released to critical acclaim in 2017. This was followed by an appearance at Sweden Rock, mini co-headline tours through Japan with Praying Mantis, and a UK tour together with Airrace.

As the Christmas single “Mary Did You Know” was released in December 2018, the musicians were already recording the follow-up album. Although most of 2019 was taken up by the other projects, the band members got together in downtime to record The Reality Of Miracles. The 13 songs were recorded in Steve Mann’s studio in Hannover. Steve also produced, mixed and mastered the album.

Samples:

Edited by Stefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A really strong album and better than the last one. I hope this doesn't get forgotten about, as there is much on here to recommend. Check it out

• My Little Pony
4 hours ago, Jez said:

A really strong album and better than the last one. I hope this doesn't get forgotten about, as there is much on here to recommend. Check it out

I had forgotten about it. Thanks for the reminder. 

Kind of okay album, but sadly I'm not quite as enthusiastic as Jez about it. To me, it's exactly the kind of album that will be forgotten about pretty quick. And to be absolutely honest, for me it already has been. :(