Lillian Axe.... what's missing?

AlphaMale

This is the version of Until The End Of The World with Ron Taylor's vocal:

This is the version with Derek LeFevre that ended up on the "Water's Rising" album:

Fields Of Yesterday with Ron:

Fields Of Yesterday with Lefevre:

Second Of May with Ron:

Second Of May with LeFevre:

Yeah, you'd still take the raw demo-esque versions with Taylor any day of the week. Such a shame what happened to these guys. :(

• Like 1

I don’t know if I ever heard why Ron wasn’t in the band anymore. Did he leave or was he fired? Anyone know the story on that? 

I know he still played and had a couple projects after Lillian, so I don’t think it was him getting out of the business.

1 hour ago, Whatever Happened To Fun? said:

I don’t know if I ever heard why Ron wasn’t in the band anymore. Did he leave or was he fired? Anyone know the story on that? 

I know he still played and had a couple projects after Lillian, so I don’t think it was him getting out of the business.

From what I recall, Ron didn't want to tour anymore.

• Thanks 1

I stand corrected:

"After much deliberation and many sleepless nights, I've decided to step down as the singer for LILLIAN AXE. I've really struggled with this for a long time and have come to the conclusion that this is just something I need to do for myself. Call it a musical mid-life crisis or whatever you might like, but there's something inside telling me that it's time to let the past rest and to venture into new, exciting and even unknown musical, professional and life experiences. During our time away from LILLIAN, not only did I find my way into other rewarding musical projects but I also stumbled into a new career that I have great passion for. Unfortunately, it does not allow me time to make the commitment required to record, release and support a new LILLIAN AXE record with the promotion, touring and sacrifice it takes to make a record successful, and this is the direction the band has chosen to go.

• Thanks 2