Norwegian favorites

Really looooove most Norwegian (and Scandinavian music). The thought that I get whenever I listen to them is: "Do they even have problems there?" Maybe because most of everything about the government is working (Universal Health Care, Free University education in Sweden, 2 years of Maternity leave in Norway et. al). And also the stunning nature that surrounds them (especially in Norway).

• 1 year later...

nobody mentioned Return and Da Vinci, good bands for fans of 80's rock!

I also discovered Dance with a Stranger online, vocals are kind of like Joe Cocker. Format is probably too pop for this site, but there is something quite engaging about their songs

Dance with a stranger- Stop looking for love

Dance with a Stranger - No more sorrow

Edited by Invisible_man

• 2 months later...

WIG WAM and they reunite in 2020! I'm so looking forward to this. Every member has something very special but they need each other to make it perfect. Ammunition is ok but it sounds like just another Erik Martensson band and it lacks powerful guitars and backing choirs. 

Holter was ok, too. I love his guitar sound but he needs Age to make his songs sound unique. 

Together they wrote some of the best stadium glam rock hymns ever.

Edited by J.S.M