Sainted Sinners - Back With A Vengeance

Stefan

25507766_1953142488280206_35997194916568

From blabbermouth.net:

SAINTED SINNERS, the band featuring former ACCEPT singer David Reece, will release its second album, "Back With A Vengeance", on February 16, 2018 via El Puerto Records.

Expressing the "pure essence of rock 'n' roll" was the ambition that paired those four well-known and experienced musicians together in early 2016 to create and play the music which is deeply inside their hearts and in their blood. The love for rock legends, such as DEEP PURPLE,LED ZEPPELIN, RAINBOW, WHITESNAKE, UFO, BLACK SABBATH, VAN HALEN and many others, built the cornerstone for the music of the new founded quartet called SAINTED SINNERS.

Fronted by the unique, soul-driven voice of American-born vocalist David Reece and highly gifted guitar player Frank Pané (BONFIRE), SAINTED SINNERS got completed by the dynamic rhythm section of the two former PURPENDICULAR members Malte Frederik Burkert(bass) and the Hungarian drum maestro Berci Hirleman.

"We were aiming for a more guitar-heavy approach this time and also a warmer, more ballsy sound," explains Pané and continues: "This time we already knew where to go. You definitely can hear my huge VAN HALEN and Randy Rhoads influences more than on the previous one. But it also has that DEEP PURPLE touch, even with less keyboards this time. In other songs, you definitely hear a RAINBOW and DIO influence... and it goes on and on. These influences are totally natural and are not planned. So we just go with the flow and that's the essence of rock 'n' roll for us."

The keyboards on "Back With A Vengeance" were handled by guest musicians Angel Vafeiadis and Eric Ragno, who is known for his work with Alice Cooper, Paul Stanley (KISS) and Billy Gibbons (ZZ TOP).

"I'm really happy and satisfied with the end result," summarizes Pané. "Being a new band, it's hard to be recognized nowadays with all the hundreds of releases every month, so we wanted to make a statement that SAINTED SINNERS is a band you should look out for."

SAINTED SINNERS is:

David Reece - Vocals
Frank Pané - Guitar
Malte Frederik Burkert - Bass
Berci Hirleman - Drums

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is a terrible band. I recently checked out both the albums and they are terrible. There was one decent song on the two albums combined. A girl's name. I forget now. But this is a very bad band. Good musicians and production and all that, but terrible songs. 

The first album did nothing for me, and Ive not even listened to this.

A shame as Reece is such a cool dude and so super friendly on FB. I just can't slag his band off on FB as he's too nice, but yeah most of this music sucks :(

3 hours ago, Glen said:

The first album did nothing for me, and Ive not even listened to this.

A shame as Reece is such a cool dude and so super friendly on FB. I just can't slag his band off on FB as he's too nice, but yeah most of this music sucks :(

He says " if you like/love Bangalore Choir-On Target wait till you hear my new solo album" Fingers crossed, but not high expectations.

20 hours ago, The Rocker said:

He says " if you like/love Bangalore Choir-On Target wait till you hear my new solo album" Fingers crossed, but not high expectations.

Oh really? That's exciting. I hope there is some truth to it because let's be honest. Would it be fair to say that that remains basically his only good album, ever? 

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Oh really? That's exciting. I hope there is some truth to it because let's be honest. Would it be fair to say that that remains basically his only good album, ever? 

That and I also love Tango Down-Identity Crisis.

18 hours ago, The Rocker said:

That and I also love Tango Down-Identity Crisis.

I thought there may have been a Tango Down album in there too, lol. ;) But I agree.