03. Breaking Free
04. Aerodynamic
05. Pedal To The Floor
06. We All Live A Lie
07. Until You're Gone
08. Setting Hell On Fire
09. Run Away
10. Back To Back

"Breaking Free", first full-length of swedish hard rockers Aerodyne, is set for release on December 15, 2017 via Street Symphonies Records / Burning Minds Music Group, distributed by Sound Trek in Italy, AnderStein Music in Japan and Plastic Head in the rest of the World. With their first EP and music video "Old Flames Die Hard" ( https://youtu.be/mXajKcYa7zA ), Aerodyne got the attention of rock fans all over the world, taking the decision of entering the studio in early 2017 in order to record their first full-length. The result is finally available in the ten outstanding tracks of "Breaking Free", in which they show a powerful and dangerous mix of Scandi Glam and Sleaze Rock, driven by a big and unquestionable attitude. Frontman Daniel Almqvist says: "With 'Breaking Free', we wanted to do something honest. Most new albums I come across tend to be very well produced and slick as though with no heart in it, so we wanted our album to be the opposite - raw and genuine, as we think rock n’ roll should be all about - and I think we did a pretty good job". Very welcome guest in the album is Crazy Lixx's frontman Danny Rexon, who provides his anthemic backing vocals on the track “Run Away”. The first official single, "Comin' For You", is available for streamig/download on all major digital download platforms.

On 2017. 11. 30. at 4:23 AM, heavyharmonies said:

Metallica??? In what way? I do not hear anything even remotely resembling Metallica. Besides, this lead vocalist can actually sing. :lol:

It's got the typical NWOBHM style in a more melodic way. Kill Em All in an another dimension. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...