Well this is going to suck...

Don't get me wrong; it's a great problem to have...

Distilling the year's releases down to a top 5 and then ranking the 5 is always challenging. This year is going to be even tougher than normal because there is a metric shit-ton of excellent releases this year.

I expect there to be even less commonality across all our top 5s than in the past.

-Dan

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Don't get me wrong; it's a great problem to have...

Distilling the year's releases down to a top 5 and then ranking the 5 is always challenging. This year is going to be even tougher than normal because there is a metric shit-ton of excellent releases this year.

I expect there to be even less commonality across all our top 5s than in the past.

-Dan

If you need any help let me know.But most likely I haven't heard of most of the stuff you listen to.I would have TMF and LA Guns on my list.

• 2023 Gold Donors

You're absolutely right mate. It's a great problem to have. I try to keep up with all the new stuff, but if anything falls through the cracks, then I know that you and the other sacred list makers have got it covered. Very much anticipated and appreciated.