Heavy Harmonies Milestone - 18,000th CD added to database!

whiplash1972

Just wanted to take a moment to note that if you swing by the main site, we've just hit exactly 18,000 CDs in the Heavy Harmonies database!

That is a shitload of hard rockin' info! Thank you Dan for this wonderful site and forum! :drink:

And so, without further ado, CD number 18,000 is...

https://heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/glamcd.cgi?BandNum=188&CDName=The+Final+Countdown+30th+Anniversary+Show+-+Live+At+The+Roundhouse&Letter=A

Europe, a group firmly entrenched in the glorious "hair band" days of the 80s, but who have managed to update their sound over the last 13+ years and continue to put out new music.

A wonderful example of what Heavy Harmonies is all about methinks! :bowdown:

Looking forward to the next 1000 CDs! :christmas:

Mike

And on a related note, I just want to thank Mike for all the tireless work you put in adding albums to the sites. With RL being as hectic as it is for me, I don't know what I'd do without your efforts.

Thanks a million!

-Dan

And on a related note, I just want to thank Mike for all the tireless work you put in adding albums to the sites. With RL being as hectic as it is for me, I don't know what I'd do without your efforts.

Thanks a million!

-Dan

Shame the forum isn't like facebook in that we could add a like to a comment........

I agree.....

Shame the forum isn't like facebook

Bite your tongue, infidel! :lol:

Social media is what killed off most message boards around the Interwebz.

I loathe Fuckbook and its algorithms and arbitrarily deciding what order to display shit in and what to display or not display. Not to mention that the entire thing is populated by whining triggered snowflake millenials all desperately hunting for things to be offended at.

Naw, fuck dat.

facefuckbook.jpg

I loathe Fuckbook and its algorithms and arbitrarily deciding what order to display shit in and what to display or not display. Not to mention that the entire thing is populated by whining triggered snowflake millenials all desperately hunting for things to be offended at.

Naw, fuck dat.

facefuckbook.jpg

I'm with you 100%.

I really hate it. Especially if you see something on your page and go later to show someone else, it's buried somewhere and un-find-able.

Zuckerberg can eat a bag of dicks.

Naw, fuck dat.

facefuckbook.jpg

I'm with you 100%.

I really hate it. Especially if you see something on your page and go later to show someone else, it's buried somewhere and un-find-able.

Zuckerberg can eat a bag of dicks.

God that annoys me too. Or you are reading something and flick it updates and post is lost....forever.

I like the Mafia and there are some good folk on there but its no way to discuss music imo.

And once again......like I said......It's a shame we don't have the opportunity to caually mark a "like" when someone posts something we either agree with or is meaningful. It was just a passing thought......

Makes not a hill of beans whether you love or hate Facebook, it was a comment relating to a function there. If you don't like Facebook, don't use it, if you don't like cauliflower, don't eat it, if you don't like Fords, don't buy one.....just sayin'......

I didn't recommend heavy harmonies morph into a Facebook page......did I "offend someone"??? won't be the first time....

Ya missed the smilie in my reply, Del. I wasn't offended in the least.

With the new version of the board software we may have that feature available, either natively or through a third party plugin.