deVIence - s/t

Stefan

12716239_10153916956303622_2276466434565

The first minute or two I thought 'naahh'. By the end of the video I thought 'this is pretty good'.

I'm digging it. Nice ladies...

From FB:

**ANNOUNCEMENT**

Broken Road Records is thrilled to announce that the London-based classic rock band deVIence (pronounced Div-eye-ince) has signed with the label to release its self-titled debut album. The record, made up of 13 storming tracks, is like a breath of fresh air for the rock genre. It has a distinct 80’s feel to it with an added cutting edge modern sound thrown in for good measure.

“deVIence fills the void in all that has been missing in rock music for the last two decades,” said Anthony Hart, label owner of Broken Road Records, “These guys are exactly what classic rock fans have been waiting for, only with a twist that is very 2016.”

"We are excited to be working with people as proactive & professional as the team at Broken Road Records," said Gio Spanó, frontman of deVIence, " They're are the fresh faced powerhouse of rock music in the UK and the fact that they share our overall vision means that we now have the strongest team we have ever had behind our music. Here's to grand unification"

The debut album ‘deVIence’ featuring the fantastic lead single ‘Move’ will be released in physical & digital format worldwide on 11 July 2016 and available for pre order from May 2016.

Giovanni Spano - Vocals

Donnie Roulstone - Guitars

Jim O'Connor - Guitars

Ben Porter - Bass

Olli Carter - Drums

www.devience.com

Nice video; terrible song.

The lead singer definitely looks unlike someone I'd normally enjoy listening to anyway.

Couldn't disagree with you all more.

Cool song, very Extreme meets Roxy Blue with a smattering of Trixter in there too. The singer is a wild card and it is cool that he looks like he should be fronting the Backstreet Boys, yet rockin' out.

The video is nice, no better way to get me to watch than throw in a gaggle of chix. Yep.

Cool song, very Extreme meets Roxy Blue with a smattering of Trixter in there too. The singer is a wild card and it is cool that he looks like he should be fronting the Backstreet Boys, yet rockin' out.

The video is nice, no better way to get me to watch than throw in a gaggle of chix. Yep.

Holy shit, mate, can I borrow your stereo??! ;)

Holy shit, mate, can I borrow your stereo??! ;)

Singer sounds a little like the Cry Wolf guy to me ....