Black Rocks - I'd Rather Be Alone

Stefan

1000024_1001422479925118_384086117366107

Excellent stuff from Russia.

Pressrelease from Lions Pride Music:

Lions Pride Music is very pleased to have signed Russian melodic rockers Black Rocks for the re-issuing of the bands debut album, I'd Rather Be Alone. The album were original released digital a few years ago, but will now for the first time be released in physical format. Not since Gorky Park, have there come out of Russia, a band with a bigger potential than Black Rocks. Black Rocks was formed in Moscow, Russia in 2009 by two brothers Nikita and Alexander Pozdnyakov, contestants of The Voice (Russia). Black Rocks brings on it’s unique musical signature by cleverly incorporating various influences of many musical styles into their own. Black Rocks started performing as a cover band playing the best hits of great rock bands such as Queen, AC/DC , Metallica, Whitesnake, Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Nickelback, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, etc. and they became one of the most popular cover bands in Moscow with vast experience in live performing. They have won Moscow’s Cover Band Championship, in May 2011. Right after that, while enjoying their success, they started working on their original material. The band is currently hard at work on new material.

Black Rocks:

vocals - Nikita Pozdnyakov
guitars/vocals - Alexander Pozdnyakov
bass guitar - Andrei Travkin
drums - Alexei Saveliev

blackrocks-band.com

FB

blackrocks.jpg

Tracks:

Get Away

Come On, Momma

Can't Say Goodbye