Fuckwit buyers!

glam_junkie

So the story goes...

Listed a cd on ebay a while back for $110.
Received a reasonable offer on the last day but didn't see it until the ad had expired.
Emailed the person who made the offer and said I'd relist and would accept their offer if they were still interested. (It was a few $ short of what I had planned to accept, but hey...it was close.)
They agreed, so I relisted.
They, as agreed, send me a an offer ...but now it's $10 lower than what we agreed.
I reply with a counter offer of the agreed amount and state that was what we agreed upon.
They send me another offer this time for $5 lower than the agreed value.

Fuck em... Im not into playing time wasting games.... offer declined (as much as the $ would come in handy)

Buyer Progrock1969 .... is that anyone on here or had dealing with them before?

I hate everyone, but I'm curious, Lindsay. Why didn't you just list the CD for Buy It Now at the price you two had agreed upon?

Don't get me wrong, the guys sounds like a massive c*nt. Just curious for my peace of mind.

I hate everyone, but I'm curious, Lindsay. Why didn't you just list the CD for Buy It Now at the price you two had agreed upon?

Don't get me wrong, the guys sounds like a massive c*nt. Just curious for my peace of mind.

Because I simply relisted the auction as it originally was.