4. Lost Without A Trace
5. Feeding The Fire
6. In My Line Of Work
7. Man In The Mirror
8. Few Are Those
9. Fire In Your Eyes
10. The Lost Saga

DVD
1. Under Flaming Skies (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
2. Speed Of Light (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
3. Halcyon Days (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
4. Eagleheart (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
5. Destiny (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
6. Key Solo (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
7. Black Diamond (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
8. Unbreakable (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)
9. Hunting High And Low (Live At Loud Park Festival 2013)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=143&v=ikVfaTjS_04

I kinda like the first two songs posted but to me that's more AOR than metal. That video posted by Stefen... I really thought I was gonna hear "It's the final countdown!!!" at first lol. I didn't dig that one at all. I've never heard the band before so I guess I'll go look up their older stuff. I see potential...

"My Eternal Dream" is not too bad. I used to be a fan of Stratovarius years ago with their early albums, but I got rid of them at some point down the line when I got fed up with the Euro Power Metal sound that every band was producing. Can't stand the main instrumental sound being made by the drums like a pneumatic drill, like they're trying to artificially make the song sound faster than it is... The melody is there, but the instruments aren't being given the chance to breathe.

I've been on a bit of a power metal "quest" recently, looking for some new bands or anything "classic" that I might have missed, and I definitely prefer the more traditional U.S. Power Metal sound to the Euro style, which often sounds too similar as the bands follow what seems to be an expected style nowadays.

Hey CC give the new cd by Black Majesty a spin and I think you will enjoy it.

I think he made it clear he's not into euro power thingie. ;)

"My Eternal Dream" is not too bad. I used to be a fan of Stratovarius years ago with their early albums, but I got rid of them at some point down the line when I got fed up with the Euro Power Metal sound that every band was producing. Can't stand the main instrumental sound being made by the drums like a pneumatic drill, like they're trying to artificially make the song sound faster than it is... The melody is there, but the instruments aren't being given the chance to breathe.

I've been on a bit of a power metal "quest" recently, looking for some new bands or anything "classic" that I might have missed, and I definitely prefer the more traditional U.S. Power Metal sound to the Euro style, which often sounds too similar as the bands follow what seems to be an expected style nowadays.

I think you 'll like the new disc. I rated 6 tracks way higher than "My Eternal Dream".

In case you didn't, check Attacker's "The Second Coming" album. Actually this was the first time I've seen the term "power' associated with a record.