Eclipse - Ready To Rock, Remixed and Remastered version

Guest MortimusRocker

Anyone know if this will be getting a physical release? Need to spin this one again as all I ever put on by Eclipse is Bleed & Scream since it's release!

This disc aint that old is it? Is this the disc with Unbreakable on it? a little early for remastering and when I see that remixed word come into any conversation other then techno\electronica or anything with Tim Skold involved in it, I get way cautious, what could they have possibly remixed on that Eclipse disc? I'll just wait here, and watch as you guys slowly buy it, and voice your opinions.

2008 I believe

Correct.

So what is this ? A reissue ?

Is there anything worth having from the first 2?

Looking at the recent set lists they certainly dont play any of those tracks live, so cant rate them that highly ??

Is there anything worth having from the first 2?

Looking at the recent set lists they certainly dont play any of those tracks live, so cant rate them that highly ??

Both are very very good, Glen. But quite expensive in the meantime, especially the first.

Are you guys talking about The Truth And A Little More? if so, thats rare?? fuck i've got that disc, didnt think it was that hard to get?

Are you guys talking about The Truth And A Little More? if so, thats rare?? fuck i've got that disc, didnt think it was that hard to get?

yeah that one is rare, perhaps you can sell it for over $100, but not sure about the music, might be kinda average to good, back then Erik's name isn't as big as today so the pressing amount of the CD is minimal i guess

yeah that one is rare, perhaps you can sell it for over $100, but not sure about the music, might be kinda average to good, back then Erik's name isn't as big as today so the pressing amount of the CD is minimal i guess

I think the only song I remember liking on the whole disc was called I Believe In You, if thats the disc were talking about?