Gibbo = 1000 posts.

Wotty

I want ... *sniffle* ... to thank everyone who made this possible ... *hitching of breath* .... all the bands, obviously ... my parents for not turning off the radio when 'Flight of Icarus' came on .... *wipes tear from eye* .... my uncle for playing 'No Sleep 'til Hammersmith' so loudly it made my baby brother cry ....

• 2 weeks later...

Blimey! Last time I looked you were up to about 200. Gone a bit mad there, Mr G.

Now, promise you'll try to include a couple of intelligent ones in the next 1000, yeah?

;)

(crawlin' back into my glass house...)

Blimey! Last time I looked you were up to about 200. Gone a bit mad there, Mr G.

Now, promise you'll try to include a couple of intelligent ones in the next 1000, yeah?

;)

I promise nothing! You hear me?! NOTHING!!

Intelligent ones you say dear James? You mean we are supposed to post a few intelligent posts once in awhile?

Dammit! I think I must do some rethinking/adjustments concerning my input on this messageboard...

:D

Yeah, in England we have a saying, "do as I say, not as I do".

;)

I promise nothing! You hear me?! NOTHING!!

:lol:

Intelligent ones you say dear James? You mean we are supposed to post a few intelligent posts once in awhile?

Dammit! I think I must do some rethinking/adjustments concerning my input on this messageboard...

:D

Yeah, in England we have a saying, "do as I say, not as I do".

Dammit again!

In our household we seem to have a saying "do as I say and do as I do" according to the mother of my children :(

• 3 weeks later...