Miss Crazy - 3 new CD's, Oct. 2013

Jeff

From Ronnie (formerly Markus) facebook page...looks like we get Grip on CD afterall.

PRESS RELEASE: MissCrazyMusic/ShellDeeRecords announce...

M!SS CRAZY will be releasing 3 new CD's called "The Collection" and will feature new songs on each CD plus

"Can't Get Enough CD"

"II CD" and

"GR!P CD"

52 songs total on 3 CD's!!! Coming in OCTOBER!

• 1 month later...

From Ronnie (formerly Markus) facebook page...looks like we get Grip on CD afterall.

PRESS RELEASE: MissCrazyMusic/ShellDeeRecords announce...

M!SS CRAZY will be releasing 3 new CD's called "The Collection" and will feature new songs on each CD plus

"Can't Get Enough CD"

"II CD" and

"GR!P CD"

52 songs total on 3 CD's!!! Coming in OCTOBER!

October nearly over and no sign...

:unsure:

Edit: band's Facebook page says November now ... although talks about Shell Rock Records, which doesn't appear to have a site...

Yeah, I was just wondering the other day what the status was of this. I am keeping watch because I sent him $20 for what was supposed to be their next cd which he was only gonna press 100 copies. Well then 100 copies became 150. Then it was not happening but would be included in this package. So....waiting patiently to see what happens.

Yeah, I was just wondering the other day what the status was of this. I am keeping watch because I sent him $20 for what was supposed to be their next cd which he was only gonna press 100 copies. Well then 100 copies became 150. Then it was not happening but would be included in this package. So....waiting patiently to see what happens.

Just send him some more money. ;)

Hope your not being scammed. :(

Yeah, I guess getting scammed for $20 isn't the worst thing, but I am still holding out hope something gets done.

He (Markus) had some dispute going about his name and had to change it back to Ronnie Borchard. So I dunno, some guys have a lot of bad luck I guess.

• 2 weeks later...

And his response...

Ronnie Borchert

Hey man..it is looking like December.. + you can check in with my manager Shell Dee :)

Are you getting nervous yet?

;)

I'll let December come and go and if no sign of it being released I will ask for my $20 back and see what happens.

He told me in a different message that he would ship me this 3 cd set for just the $20 (so not charge me whatever the selling price will be which I assume will be more than $20).

For $20 I am willing to be patient. If he doesn't release it or refund my $20 then I guess I learned a lesson about pre-orders.

Just know though that I have not asked him for a refund yet, so in fairness to him I have only asked for updates on the releases and he responds. If I asked for a refund he might just refund the money and I pay full price when it comes out. But I want some new Miss Crazy and Grip on CD so I wait. :)

I'll let December come and go and if no sign of it being released I will ask for my $20 back and see what happens.

He told me in a different message that he would ship me this 3 cd set for just the $20 (so not charge me whatever the selling price will be which I assume will be more than $20).

For $20 I am willing to be patient. If he doesn't release it or refund my $20 then I guess I learned a lesson about pre-orders.

Just know though that I have not asked him for a refund yet, so in fairness to him I have only asked for updates on the releases and he responds. If I asked for a refund he might just refund the money and I pay full price when it comes out. But I want some new Miss Crazy and Grip on CD so I wait. :)

I preordered the Hard Rock 101 CD months ago and heard nothing. When I contacted him back in Sept he said it would be out in October, and would come with a free Miss Crazy CD ... unsurprisingly I still dont have it.

• 3 weeks later...

I will have to check in again too. CH, try to message him directly, he seems to reply to those...at least he used to.

Maybe he took my $20 and went underground. :cussing:;)

You would think that if you want to stay in good standing with the fans, and you have a bunch of their money, that you would keep them posted. I can deal with delays, even long delays, because I know shit happens, life happens, etc. but it is usually never too difficult to communicate and keep people informed.

• 1 month later...