EDEN'S CURSE - Symphony of Sin

zacharyamelie

I wasn't the biggest fan of the band, never liked Michael Eden's vocals and his personality didn't help either.

But this new track Symphony Of Sin is FUCKING epic!!!!

Go to about 41 minutes into the show...if the EDEN'S CURSE track isn't to your liking the following track is one of my all time fav summer time tracks Y&T's Summertime Girls.

http://www.mixcloud.com/player/

The link works fine for me. It's a 2 hours radio show, if you move up to 41 minutes into the show, it will be the song.

Ive heard 4 songs via radio

Symphony of sin

The Great Unknown

Wings To Fly

Evil & Devine

All 4 are great!! New singer is a huge improvement on MEden and all sounds more melodic whilst retaining that EC signature sound.

Really looking forward to the full album!

The link works fine for me. It's a 2 hours radio show, if you move up to 41 minutes into the show, it will be the song.

But it shows a long list of radio shows with no clear choice on which one would have Eden's Curse.

But it shows a long list of radio shows with no clear choice on which one would have Eden's Curse.

I feel your pain. I wish I knew what to do. If this helps.....the wait will be worth it.

The new album is fantastic. Sadly the show you heard the songs on is horrible compressed and sounds like ass.

yeah but you could still tell how good the songs were.....ive no doubt the production will be great when I have the final product!!

Yeah, most of them look like they are probably dance rubbish, but I have no idea which one to go to 41 minutes in. Shame, as I was really intrigued by the comment, "But this new track Symphony Of Sin is FUCKING epic!!!!"

I feel your pain. I wish I knew what to do. If this helps.....the wait will be worth it.

Erm... aren't these 2 messages in complete contradiction?

"The link works for me", then ... "I feel your pain. I wish I knew what to do"

:huhsign:

Just sayin'.

I know this was posted earlier today (sorry Kevin) but I think this should also be posted here.

EdensCurseSymphonyOfSin.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Symphony Of Sin
2. Break The Silence
3. Evil & Divine
4. Unbreakable
5. Fallen From Grace
6. Losing My Faith
7. Rock Bottom
8. Great Unknown
9. Turn The Page
10. Sign Of The Cross
11. Wings To Fly
12. Devil In Disguise
13. Where Is The Love?

Erm... aren't these 2 messages in complete contradiction?

"The link works for me", then ... "I feel your pain. I wish I knew what to do"

:huhsign:

Just sayin'.

I feel his pain, because links from Europe are often not available in North America.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! This could be the release of the year, 'Unbreakable' and the title track are two of the best songs I've heard all year.

'Unbreakable' doesn't have an over the top epic chorus but the pace of the track and the flow of it is awesome.

Journey should be jealous.